Session needs to be fired

Now it’s my turn to correct you. You are supposed to present evidence before an investigation. They couldn’t even do that. They do not even have enough evidence to support investigating anything. Zeeero. Next week it will be zeeero. Next month zeeero. Next year same. They are hoping that a crime was committed. An investigation based on hope not evidence. Seriously Pete, don’t get your hopes up too high. I would hate to see the disappointment of November 2016 repeated. Don’t want to have to talk you off the roof.

Nine,of what you said is actually correct though. The FISA release, as heavily redacted as it,was, shows ample,evidence,to,start an investigation beginning with George Papadoplous having advance knowledge of Russian hackin of Clinton emails. Nobody who is serious or paying attention can say the silly nonsense you just did.

Time to stop hand waving and put down the GOP pom poms and walkaway from falling for,Russian troll campaigns if you want to be taken seriously.

Time will tell. But it’s been soooo freaking long. I would bet the a typical day in the Mueller investigation is: Breakfast. go to a meeting, read email, surf the web, lunch, repeat. Let’s just say I’m not worried. And I think you should be. You cool with that?

It hasn’t been a very long SC investigation at all by historical,standards, and at this stage has already produced a lot more indictments and guilty pleas. Better pace yourself, it’s just getting started really.

Okay. keep hope alive. As the song says: “Don’t stop believing” :roll_eyes:

That’s fine. I’d settle for bank records, phone records, and all emails, text and memos sent and received by the Trump campaign.

What? How would they even be able to get their hands on his returns?

As for Sessions, the funniest thing is that although Trump and his supporters can’t stand him now, if Trump had picked anyone else for AG, Sessions would still be in the Senate and Doug Jones would not be.

You’re,the one hoping, not me. I’m looking at the history of SC investigations and the scoreboard and making the informed observation that the Mueller investigation has been historically productive in such a short period of time and you’re,going “OmG this is taking soooooooo long why can’t it just be ooooooover”.

Just getting,started really.

So true. He bit Trump in the arse twice.

Despite the song and dance numbers put on by those calling for the firing of Sessions or impeachment of Rosenstein, the pretend song and dance that it is because it is thought there was some wrong doing by Sessions or Rosenstein, the real reason is because those people know in their hearts that their beloved Trump is guilty and these song and dances are to drum up support to deflect and try to desperately stop what they know is coming. Trump being forced to resign in disgrace.

So dance you little Trump minions, dance your little hearts out.

:laughing:

With numbers like this, I’d say Sessions is probably the least of Trump’s problems. Lots can happen in the next two years, but opinions of Trump are basically baked into the cake.

:laughing:

You’ve got that a little mixed up.

You present evidence at trial. You have the investigation to find the evidence.

3 Likes

Seems there has been a lot of confusion here and in D.C., on the Trump side of things, regarding how that process works.

I don’t think those polls are very good for a variety of reasons. Without getting into the reasons there is no way Walker is down 14.

You people have been saying this for months. Why hasn’t the stable genius fired him yet? It’s not like there hasn’t been a large amount of turnover in the Trump cabinet, yet Sessions remains.