Session needs to be fired

Please please please fire Swampy Sessions. After that, rescind Rosenstein. Fire and brimstone.

Well You did support goverment dictatorship.

Vampiric persuasion. One look into her eyes is all it takes to become possessed.

Really which one?

Sessions was a no-brainer and Trump’s biggest boofer. NOBODY saw it coming. And no one could have. My guess is that Sessions was talking great and having his way with us all along. A typical senate politician after all.

I"m all for Session’s illegal alien push…but it’s like he had a stroke and he’s stuck on it. It makes PERFECT sense for him to be moved to a new job… Commissioner of Illegal Alien Stuff.

The country got Sessions and my state got Dodgy Duggy Jones. A boofer all the way around. Jeez!

Session is part of the so called insurance policy. People are saying he actually donated to the Clinton campaign.

Absolutely. The man is a potted plant. Definitely the worst cabinet pick the president has made. He’s gotta go. I’m guessing that if the dems takeover at the mid terms, Trump will no longer be able to hope for congress to do the right thing. Sessions will be fired and a real A.G. will be picked.

But without Sessions, who will keep us safe from all of the marijuana induced jazz rapes?

Just curious, but what “right thing” do you think Trump is hoping Congress will do?

I think that we need to have every bit of evidence regarding the investigation of the Trump campaign. It seems at this point that it was launched simply because the DNC wanted it done. With a democratic congress the cover up will be impossible to break. Hiring an A.G. who has an actual pulse may get us the answers we deserve. Not a bunch of worthless blacked out pages.

I think it’s absolutely adorable that the Democratic National Committee is your boogeyman.

Or were you using “DNC” to mean the nebulous group of everyone who you disagree with at any point in time?

You didn’t answer my question. What is it that you think Congress should do?

You’re not operating in reality. This entire post makes no sense, and even the people who think the Mueller investigation should end would be embarrassed by it. Read something, anything.

Why don’t you go somewhere that better suits your reality? Fair enough?

Potted plant? Other than staying out of the the Russia investigation, he’s been very busy pursuing conservative causes.

The problem with Sessions is that he takes that “Southron Man Of Integritude” thing really seriously. He’s prone to overheating, like the Lock Her Up chants from the other day that in normal times actually WOULD be cause for an AG to have to resign, which is why he’s been sheepishly trying to walk it back ever since. Seriously, the top law enforcement official in the country chanting lock her up over a private citizen that isn’t facing any charges or investigations.

But there’s nothing there that Sessions can even gin up and he sees that he Mueller music videos estimation is legit and being conducted properly.

Besides, the longer he stays around the longer he can work in his dream of ending all immigration, keeping black people from voting, punching Mexicans, and putting dopers in jail. Based on the treatment he puts IOC with he loves that more than he loves himself.

1 Like

I agree 100%. Trump has turned over 1 million documents. They have his tax records. They have transcripts of interviews with his closest advisors.

We need to see all of that. Every scrap.

Nope. Nobody can legally make public someone else’s tax returns. I wish Trump would do it though. But Mueller knows. He has most definitely seen the tax returns as part of his witch hunt. If there was anything to report on, it would have already been leaked.

If Democrats were,to win the House and wanted to be ***** about it, legally they could read Trumps,tax,returns into the Congressional record.

As I said, I would prefer that he just release them on his own. But it ain’t gonna happen.

I was correcting your previous assertion. Oh, and Muellers,team doesn’t leak.

There,will be plenty of,evidence being presented when Mueller is ready.