Session needs to be fired

Session been a Eunuch from day one…it’s time for him to go.

But it won’t be done until after midterm election.

He basically accused congress of not doing their job…meanwhile he’s turning his head away from corruption that is happening right under his nose.

“My deputy, Rod Rosenstein, is highly capable. I have the highest confidence in him,” Sessions said during an appearance in Boston.

“What I would like Congress to do is to focus on some of the legal challenges that are out there,” including illegal immigration, the attorney general added.

1 Like

When good, able and like minded people reach conclusions opposite your own, it’s fair to ask if your conclusions are valid.

3 Likes

Sure get rid of sessions, we finally agree.

Yeah, that is true. I would love to see sessions go. Conan’s reasons are junk though.

1 Like

Hopefully, once Sessions is gone we can get someone appointed who will shut this Russia investigation hoax down. I don’t believe in witches, so I don’t believe we need a witch hunt. What we need is some vampire hunters so we can go after Hillary.

5 Likes

Now you’re being stupid.

This isn’t about Hillary. Hillary is a free woman thanks to corruption that lays in soul of CoJ and FBI.

And that corruption isn’t going to get cleaned up anytime soon. Not as long as the Eunuch is there.

That’s why we need to get the Eunuch out and get Buffy in.

Please, someone make my conspiracy mongering come true.

Who’s Buffy?

The first vampire hunter I thought of.

By now you should have figured out that you’ve been hooked on political theatre. The reason Sessions isn’t doing what you want is that he knows it’s all a show.

Apparently not everyone gets that.

Hillary is a free woman because she didn’t break the law.

1 Like

Not a lot of people know that Abraham Lincoln was our first vampire hunter president.

3 Likes

Hillary Clinton is a daywalker vampire who extends her life by draining her victims of their lifeforce.

2 Likes

Sounds kinky for a grandma.

Its like your old fashioned comedic teams. You have your straight man and your funny man.

That requires a level of introspection that a great many Trump cultists have proven no capability of possessing.

1 Like

Maybe Sessions knows more than we do here.

Problem is - Trump only hires the best and the brightest. That means he’d have to resort to 2nd best if he now fired his AG

3 Likes

None of what Mr. Mueller has homed in on constitutes obstruction, Mr. Trump’s lawyers said. They argued that most of the presidential acts under scrutiny, including the firing of Mr. Comey, fall under Mr. Trump’s authority as the head of the executive branch and insisted that he should not even have to answer Mr. Mueller’s questions about obstruction.

But privately, some of the lawyers have expressed concern that Mr. Mueller will stitch together several episodes, encounters and pieces of evidence, like the tweets, to build a case that the president embarked on a broad effort to interfere with the investigation. Prosecutors who lack one slam-dunk piece of evidence in obstruction cases often search for a larger pattern of behavior, legal experts said.

1 Like