Seriously these latest Biden approval numbers

What will it do for the vast majority of people in the near term, nada. I am sure there will be grateful construction workers and government contractors but they are a small minority of the country. Infrastructure improvement usually makes things worse before it gets better and takes years to complete.

4 Likes

We now know what the truth is.

It isn’t in Joe Biden.

3 Likes

The bipartisan infrastructure law is not ridiculous.

Allan

It WILL fuel inflation.

It was a shot to the foot by D.

2 Likes

I don’t know how this law is a negative.

It puts money into the economy and fixes things.

Allan

I don’t have anything against fixing actual infrastructure, just saying I wouldn’t expect much immediate gratitude from a process that inconveniences people for years before it pays off.

Sour grapes, by someone who supported a guy who could not get it done.

Allan

Probably. The next bill is going to be problematic.

D would not work with Trump.

Only 11% is actual infrastructure of 1.2 T.

2 Likes

Wait until young lib vapers get a load of the tax increase headed their way.

4 Likes

There was a bunch of social spending and faux infrastructure in the bill, like the recharging stations. If there was a large demand for charging stations, the market would respond and provide them. Instead this is going to be like all the windmills, a government mandated demand, raising prices and lowering dependability.

3 Likes

I’m sure big tobacco will send the progressives donations for making their products more competitive.

2 Likes

So what if a bunch of poor people die after being driven back to tobacco.

1 Like

The approval number for the president is in line with where most polls were during this point in former President Trump’s term. But according to FiveThirtyEight, Trump’s disapproval did not reach such heights until days before he left office, in the wake of the attack on the Capitol by a mob of his supporters.

2 Likes

Hasn’t reached trump just yet.

Allan

Read it closely.

2 Likes

Who cares.

I keep reading that as some kind of argument or justification.

Lib media literally tried to drive Trump’s #’s down. Y’all trying to claim Biden doesn’t suck because his numbers are a little better than the guy your team tried to destroy while he’s been propped up for months is a damn joke.

2 Likes

Our economy relies on oil and will for years to come. Changing technologies and supplies will someday change that. Spending billions on charging stations wont. The charging stations I see now are always empty.
Its like the government using taxpayer money to build gasoline stations in 1880.

4 Likes

Central planning types always think they can “engineer” an outcome. It doesn’t matter if it is social engineering or economic engineering, it is inefficient and regressive.

2 Likes

That’s fine. JB has 3 years to improve the numbers. Good start with infrastructure bill. Let’s keep it going.