Seriously these latest Biden approval numbers

Yeah, no one likes biden or harrisand their performance is dismal.

But the media narrative is that we need to pass all of their ridiculous plans.

Ever wonder how that works??

Some liberal is going to tell you ā€œyeah but heā€™s still better than his predecessorā€¦ā€

I hate to even mention that because leftists primary defense mechanism is to deflect to Trump since Biden has screwed up everything heā€™s touchedā€¦

Bidenā€™s poll #ā€™s have collapsed despite an overwhelmingly favorable media. It appears and I havenā€™t seen data on this but it appears if they havenā€™t been able to peddle anythingā€™s positive about clueless Joe they revert to January 6.

Trump had %93 negative media his entire presidencyā€¦Bidenā€™s mostly positive press has gotten harder and harder to pull off as the vaccine mandates are causing people to lose jobs, the border is Swiss cheese, gas prices continue to soar abs his idiot energy secretary laughs at a concerned citizen asking about the plan to get those prices abs production under controlā€¦

This administration is a disaster.

3 Likes

Seeā€¦told ya.

2 Likes

Of course, at that time, for Trump, a dossier had been made public showing he conspired with Russia to interfere in our election and we learned his computer had a direct connection to a Russian bank.
We had not yet learned that both of these were fabrications paid for by the Hillary campaign.

3 Likes

every polls an outlier except the one you like huh?

2 Likes

This comment needs to be a campaign commercialā€¦our alleged energy secretary Jennifer Granholm (place her in the blithering incompetent catagory sling with Garland, blinken, mayorkas, and boot-edge-edge)ā€¦

When asked about increasing domestic energy production she said this while laughing. ā€œ As you know, of course, oil is a global market. It is controlled by a cartel. That cartel is called OPEC, and they made a decision yesterday that they were not going to increase beyond what they were already planning."

We have energy in Americaā€¦we were producing energy in America before Bidenā€¦we donā€™t need to be reliant on opecā€¦

Think about that when you are paying closer and closer to $4 a gallon.

3 Likes

you know what would help Bidens polls - forcing more people to be fired

3 Likes

Seriouslyā€¦if you had an employee or group of employees who had totally ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up everything they had touched for almost an entire year would you trust them to intelligently invest a massive amount of your companyā€™s moneyā€¦

Or would you fire their asses.

This bunch has made a mess of everything and now they want us to trust them with trillions of our dollars.

NO!

1 Like

People need to go to jail for thatā€¦

The worst thing for the current admin is that it just keeps going down and down. Seems like every time Biden takes questions from the media it goes down. They better put him back in hiding.

Geez 28% for Kamila Harris I didnā€™t even know that number was possible.

2 Likes

lol I know and thatā€™s while hiding as much as possible, imagine if she starts talking.

3 Likes

Strikes me for that woman thatā€™s about %30 too high. Maybe there was a reason that phony had barely %1 voter support when she became the first democrat to drop out.

2 Likes

Uh oh, everyone is starting to find out that libs wrecked the country and the media canā€™t hide it anymore.

Better go find some leftist rag that still licks the boot of the Biden admin to help with that. :rofl:

2 Likes

Right now the big CRT lie, Open border lie, stolen election lie, ā€œPresidents control gas pricesā€ lie. All greasing the skids for 2022 mid terms.

See how that works?

Nice to see polls matter again! :rofl:

2 Likes

I agree Trump pushed the election thing without evidence. That is part of the reason I would,prefer someone like DeSantis. Of course , that election thing isnā€™t hurting Biden except with ardent Trump supporters. The other issues are viable arguments. Pretending they are lies didnā€™t help Democrats in Virginia and wonā€™t in 2022.

4 Likes

Even the media on the right is saying that?

Be interesting to see what the passing of the ā€œinfrastructure billā€ does to his poll numbers.

They should go up. The infrastructure bill was pretty popular.

That bill will play 2nd or 3rd fiddle behind energy prices as winter approaches and people continue to get hosed on how much it costsā€¦

If you listened to my new least favorite incompetent Biden cabinet member Jennifer giggles more than Kommie Harris Grandholm over the last few days this administration has no plans to undo its own stupid policies that have led to energy prices going upā€¦other than begging OPECā€¦I donā€™t remember hearing a lot about OPEC between January 2017 and now do you?

That infrastructure bill isnā€™t going to do squat for millions of Americans who need to heat their homes and fuel their cars.

5 Likes