Seriously, rule of law

Why are you upset for being called out for what you are?!? A true conservative or libitarian will not dictate how others should live there life!

Now go blow up a Yeti cooler or burn your NFL jersey! Lol

umm… I said “OK with me”.

did that make you angry?

maybe it had bugs - or anti-bug tech - built in?

I’m pretty far to the right.

While I would say the voters on the right are more RoL supportive, the clowns we vote into office are as bad or worse than the libs.

At least the libs are honest about it.

Lol…turning red errrrrr!

I couldn’t agree more.

Yes. Democratic Party leaders continue to at least tacitly support violent Antifa groups, which make pretense of respecting civil rights of people they disagree with. Here are a few examples of Antifa leaders supporting the use of violence and intimidation silence opposing opinions:

Redneck revolt leader:

You wrote in your book: “At the heart of the anti-fascist outlook is a rejection of the classical liberal phrase incorrectly ascribed to Voltaire that says I disapprove of what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” What do you mean by that?
Anti-fascists are illiberal. They don’t see fascism or white supremacy as a view with which they disagree as a difference of opinion. They view organizing against them as a political struggle where the goal is not to establish a regime of rights that allow neo-Nazis and victims to coexist and exchange discourse, but rather the goal is to end their politics.

CNN recently interviewed antifa protesters who insist that violence is simply the language that their opponents understand. Leftist organizer Scott Crow endorsed illegal actions and said that antifa activists cover their faces to “avoid the ramifications of law enforcement.” Such violent logic is supported by some professors.
Last week, Clemson University Professor Bart Knijnenburg went on Facebook to call Trump supporters and Republicans “racist scum.” He added, “I admire anyone who stands up against white supremacy, violent or nonviolent. This needs to stop, by any means necessary. #PunchNazis.”

Where are the leaders of the Democratic Party on denouncing the Antifa?

Where are the media questioning Democratic leaders about leftist violence and the rule of law?

Where are so-called Civil Rights groups on the clear efforts to end free speech rights in the US?

1 Like

Well at least your hypocrisy is consistent…

:roll_eyes:

hang on.

are you for shutting down the investigation into Russian election interference?

That’s not what Mueller is doing.

If he was I’m all for it for him looking into it.

The ■■■■ this have to do with the Op?

are you for shutting down the Mueller investigation?