Separate But Equal

Who described this anthem issue as “separate but equal”? Was it me or the OP? I’ll give you time.

Stop associating that phrase being attached to lift every voice, to me.

Thanks.

Oh really? Show me

From the OP you failed to read

“Purp made it about race” :rofl::rofl:

So, by focusing on and elevating racial differences, you believe race will become less of an issue?

Astounding.

Hey, you’re the history expert. You already know all about separate but equal under Title IX.

Whoever calls it “the black national anthem” is making it about race. The NFL is making it about race. It is about race.

4 Likes

My thread title is Separate but Equal. Throughout the thread it was very clear that it had nothing to do with segregation…

Until you attempted to make it about segregation. That is the point being made here.

And for the record, separate was never equal.

1 Like

We’re not the ones calling it the black national anthem.

1 Like

Yes … Purp made it about race. No doubt about it. Everything is about race to Purp.

1 Like

You make a claim, without evidence, and expect me to back you up? :rofl:

Did I write the OP?

Are you saying that you know nothing about Title IX? Perhaps you should do a bit of research on it so you can speak about it knowledgeably.

Did you expound on the OP?

Its very origin and words make it very clear that it is an uplifting anthem about an appeal for the liberty of black Americans. It isn’t called the black national anthem by accident.

This all plays into the LIBs obsession with indoctrinating our young and reeducating us adults to see things as they do. For our young we have CRT and for us adults we have Social Justice messaging. And all of this has racial undertones. We white Americans must be made to see the evil we have inflicted on blacks in this country.

That’s not what I am saying at all…

I’m not doing your work for you. You made a claim… I am simply asking for you to back it up.

At this point I’m starting to think you can’t back it up…

Absolutely. I expounded on a post about race.

You are just choosing not to read today, huh? :rofl:

My OP was pointing out what the NFL is doing. That stems from WOKE LIB social justice messaging about racism. The black national anthem is front and center. Black athletes were catalysts with their disrespect of our National Anthem and LIBs couldn’t wait to exploit that as an opportunity to reeducate us white Americans.

WOKE LIBs are the ones playing the race card. I’m simply pointing it out in my OP and inviting forum members to respond.

I don’t need to do the work. I already know the answer.

Yep … everything is about race to you.

I understand what you did… but @Samm apparently doesn’t know you started this thread and mentioned race in the OP (I know it was not specifically you but you brought in another link that mentioned race)