Separate But Equal

instead of “lift every heart…” how about this wistful old slave song “Old Black Joe”?

what am i saying, “instead” i meant “in addition”

oh i’m not raging. just pointing out how segregation is returning to virtue signal and return to jim crow days

when the team from the “black nation” plays then i’ll understand the playing of the “black national anthem” at the game too

No worries. Biden will “Build. Back. Better.”

He’s tearing down so he will have something to build back.

Sure, why not? And let’s put in some Black Flag as well!

No anthems before sports games.

Take the NHL.

Oh, we’d better put our beers down, stand up, and take our hats off and sing about our country before we watch a bunch of Russians and Canadians and Swedes try to hit a puck in a net in between punching each other in the face.

Because otherwise, it means you don’t support the troops?

1 Like

I guess Abraham Lincoln, for whom the song was written to celebrate in the first place, was a divider of peoples.

Oy, the small things some will have a hissy fit over :roll_eyes:!

Won’t be watching any NFL not because someone wants to take a knee or lift up his voice and sing, but because

sneaking out of closet right now

This is ironic because most high school football players I knew were very nice & I even as a kid met the late Leroy Selmon—a wonderful human being!

But alas, I’m not a fan of the game.

If the NFL wants to include 10 songs, more power to them!

Exactly, there needs to be a Latinx song too as well.

Maybe the songs title has national anthem in it! So can we take knees for that song if we don’t stand with BLM and their support of tyrannical dictators killing their people?

1 Like

Oh man that is just cruel, millions of heads would explode. If anyone does that, guarantee they get fired.

1 Like

I’d love to see people taking knees during it. It’s a show of respect, right?

I also can’t remember ever even seeing the national anthem during television coverage of a football game, outside of the super bowl. Are they going to start televising this song now?

1 Like

There are any number of nice songs out there. Why should anything other than the Anthem be played???

They would be hired by the right immediately like Kapernick was by the left

Native Americans. Asian Americans. Hispanics. etc…

Why do blacks alone get a separate anthem? Why not other races and ethnicities?

2 Likes

Every stupid, woke decision the NFL makes reduces their fan base. These people are morons.

2 Likes

… and also bragged about the voter fraud machine in place before the election.

1 Like

Why not include a separate song for each of the minority groups in America? Certainly Native Americans deserve a separate song. Hell we could have a full blown concert before every NFL game with many different songs.

1 Like

Best in history according to Biden. He slipped, told the truth, and the media gave him a pass of course. :roll_eyes:

It is a black National Anthem. They are taking a step backward; separate but equal.

Can’t let the canucks think they are on equal footing with us Americans.

Allan

Demonstrating personal knowledge of criminal conspiracy … Mob bosses went down for less.

1 Like