Senator Schumer introduces a resolution to rename the Russell Senate Office Building as the McCain Senate Office Building

:rofl:

You’ve mentioned that already.

The conscience of my “heritage” is clean. Is yours?

Sparkling …

If you say so.

You ever still got work to do in Brooklyn. You should get busy. Last time I was down there it was a real ■■■■ hole. And cuomo would do well to not waste taxpayer money naming bridges after his daddy and putting up illegal road signs.

But saying Democrats are still secret segregationists would be incredibly dumb, so who else could you talking about?

I dont live in Brooklyn anymore.

But by all means, feel free to never come back. I doubt you’ll be missed.

I mean, I’m not thrilled about hipster Brooklyn in general, but we do live in a world where people are choosing to move to Bed-Stuy because it’s getting nicer. That’s bananas.

Yes that’s why it’s not what I’m saying.

Not segregationist, racist

the feeling is mutual.

Before I left Brooklyn, I was already priced out of most of Bed-Stuy.

it’s a ■■■■ hole.

Eh, definitely a bunch are like any group of people. But those who use scaring white people with black people as their national election strategy and have for fifty years can’t thow too many stones, can they?

When’s the last time you were in Brooklyn? Seriously. Things have changed up there. I mean, ■■■■ the city or the boroughs, it’s always been expensive good or bad.

But people are voluntarily choosing to live in Jersey City in droves. Hoboken is too expensive for regular people to move to now. Don’t be surprised if it starts in Newark. Gentrification is real, B.

:smile:

How could it be “mutual” when you won’t tell us where you’re from?

I don’t even know where I’ve been disinvited from.

I’m cool with it. Let’s get on with it.

I have told you where I’m from. East, west, north, south, central. I’ve lived everywhere. Don’t blame me if you’re too thick to undertrand that.

It’s funny that you say that. While it might be a ■■■■ hole, it’s still more desirable of a place to live than where you’re from.

A statement founded in ignorance.

I am from the United States of America. There is no place more desirable.

Brooklyn is more desirable than where you’re from. That must really bug you.

He’s from California. :wink: