Senator Fetterman News Notes Overcoming Stroke

population of democrats there does not justify it. they need concentrated mindless dem ballot dupes. from center city

if you want to continue learning what’s going on please switch to your nearest “most secure election ever” thread

1 Like

No, you don’t need concentrated voters. That’s the whole point of “ballot harvesting.” Concentrating ballots.

100 sq miles vs one section of projects. umhmm

So you’re saying the reason Republicans don’t “harvest ballots” is that it takes too long? Seems kind of lazy, no?

no. because it’s illegal

1 Like

So “too ethical.” :joy:

ummm, no…. illegal.

you can stop trying to sound clever now.

It’s just kind of silly that you seem to think Republicans are above cheating.

Fetterman remains in the hospital for another day.

The spin and media play is all upbeat. I am not convinced this is so good that they cannot pinpoint the issue.

Literally every press release mentions the “felt lightheaded” tagline.

Now lets think this through. Would they be running so many tests for a minor dizzy spell. even though he is a high profile DC elite now, I don’t think spending two days in the hospital is consistent with a minor bout of light headedness.

Where am I going with this?

I heard a report on a well known CEC program that made the assertion that Fetterman had in fact collapsed at the retreat. This would be consistent with the battery of tests he undergoing.

Is it possible we were lied to about his condition again? I think it is.

1 Like

If things are better why does it take so long to count the vote?

Because in some states pre-canvassing is not allow:

• Prior to Election Day, and/or
  • Prior to the close of in-person election polls

With in person voting and individual marks a paper ballot, it’s fed into an optical scanner, and the vote totaled. Postal voting has to go through a security screening and in addition the labor pool may have to be used to support in-person voting so that manpower is not available for postal voting.

With postal ballots it has to clear pre-canvasing first meaning through security screening first to check that (a) the bar/QR code in the tracking system matches the voter returning the envelop, (b) matching signatures which is normally done by a two person team one from the DEM side and one from the GOP side (if they agree it passes, if not it goes to a supervisor for review), (c) once the outer security envelope processing is complete then the internal ballot is reviewed for completeness, (d) once that is done only then is it submitted for counting.

Want to improve the counting time for postal ballots? Easy, allow pre-canvasing to occur prior to election day and ensure funding is available for the voting process.

WW

That’s the Republican’s dirty little secret in some states. They cry all night at how long it takes to count the vote, but they also refuse to change to law to allow the vote counting to start when it should. I wonder why they would do that???

2 Likes

It’s also a non issue. Vote counting takes as long as it takes, there is no evidence to suggest longer counts prove corruption.

Nobody is asking the right questions about why Fetterman is still in the hospital.

I am so tired of the slight lightheaded tag already. It still is embedded in every report.

This isn’t a minor setback. It is concerning as the hospital testing would indicate.

1 Like

I’m fine with the ballots not being counted until election day.

The pre-canvasing though for security processes should be allowed to be done in advance. Once a ballot envelope has been cleared, the ballot is separated and then locked away (uncounted) in batches.

Can you imagine the ■■■■ storm if the ballots counting were begun and somehow the numbers were leaked? Better the pre-screen and then lockup. Once election day arrives they only step left is to run them through the tabulators.

WW

The last time I was ever in the hospital for more than 24 hours, things were pretty damn bad. Hopefully he can go home in peace soon enough. He shouldn’t be made to kill himself like this.

3 Likes

I get that. Florida has a lot of mail in ballots and they manage to get their count in pretty darn quick…

It didn’t take all night when we used paper ballots…

1 Like

Prior to election day as soon as the tabulators are tested.

Amazing what can be done when the ballot are checked in advance.

WW