Senator Fetterman News Notes Overcoming Stroke

Sure: Oz was a terrible candidate and Trump made a mistake in promoting him.

Oh I agree the Dems run terrible candidates at times as well.

it depends. in PA, definitely a factor

Republicans def ask for it too.

in part bec harvesting ballots in harrisburg pittsbrg and phila cities dont help republicans and if they tried they’d get caught and exposed

anything else you’d like to know?

you forgot “uninformed”

see my previous post. here:

(i would have also accepted “ignorant” or even “stupid”)

Uninformed voters have just as much right to vote as informed voters.

2 Likes

I was only saying that in reference to Oz. Agreeing with your statement.

Same statement applies to Fetterman, of course. But I was just agreeing about Oz.

For the record, I would say it’s not ALL on Trump that Oz won the primary. Media in PA leveraged Trump’s endorsement and pumped Oz through the finish line in the primaries. Back in the primaries, a lot of people on the GOP side could see the writing on the wall that Oz would be easier to beat, and if you look back at the posts from before the primaries, even leftists were showing their preference for Oz.

But yes, Trump would have done the GOP a favor if he had sat this one out.

ballot harvesting is illegal in PA

oh well, huh?

Until they make it official.

2 Likes

good point!

Gisele “Edith Wilson” Fetterman

For now.

State dems have big plans to make it much worse.

1 Like

So is driving over the speed limit.

Yes, there are red parts of Pennsylvania and blue parts of Pennsylvania, and Republicans obviously aren’t harvesting ballots in the blue parts. But if it’s so easy to get away with and can lead to election victory, as you suggest, why don’t they do it in the red parts? Too ethical?

Start collecting them at places of worship in every corner of the state.

1 Like

Collect legal ballots from registered voters at places of worship? Sure, why not?

Absolutely, I want everyone to vote. Then one way or another we truly get the government we deserve.

1 Like

Yes, Years ago they had a commission on voting that said mail in voting would ripe with fraud. And the dems have been after it ever since…lol

3 Likes

It’s now 2023.

In those days ballot envelopes were not digitally assigned to individual voters. Now ballot packages are bar/QR coded to individual voters.

In those days there were not the databases and control systems we have today which track a ballot in each state of the process from request, to issuance, to mailing, to delivery, to return mail, receipt, security processing, and ballot count.

The changes in almost 20 years are pretty amazing.

WW

3 Likes

just in case democrats can’t dredge up anything better than “hoodie the hut”

1 Like

so is election fraud