Senator Fetterman News Notes Overcoming Stroke

Update at Walter Reed.

New resident physician checks in with the most famous patient.

She doesn’t seem to concerned with all the attention. As long as it’s not the kind that questions her motives.

She also posted a video where she calmly discussed how their son August got stuck zip lining – recording the post while a ‘rescue’ was underway.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11798627/John-Fettermans-wife-Gisele-children-flee-Canada-avoid-media-circus.html

1 Like

Yes. Definitely.

My prayers to this man and his family, he should not have ran!

1 Like

Imagine that wife of his. Gisele took off and left him alone in the hospital to work on his depression by himself.

Because she doesn’t want the media?

Sounds like she is the problem.

This thing you have about Fetterman and his family … where did that come from?

The media.

If I were in the hospital recovering from a stroke and being treated for depression I would rather like my wife and kids as close as possible.

Unless it’s more complicated than that.

2 Likes

Weird.

If you say so.

I want my wife to take my kid and run off to Canada, that has to cheer him up.

2 Likes

Apparently…It’s Complicated.

There was an update on Monday from the Senator Fetterman office.

Of note…

“He is visiting with staff and family daily, and his staff are keeping him updated on Senate business and news,” Calvello said in a statement. “Our team is moving full speed ahead and working tirelessly for the people of Pennsylvania. Just last week we opened a new office in Erie and will be opening several more offices in the coming weeks.”

Glad that his family is back from Canada.

It’s really vital to get away from all that media coverage by tweeting about your family vacation complete with photos and video.

Life is currently outdoing South Park.

Fetterman’s Step Back Promotes Positive Masculinity – Oberlin Review

Lying in the hospital while your wife is elsewhere seems like the epitome of positive masculinity.

Imagine, just imagine for a moment, that the GOP alternative to this freakshow hadn’t been a TV host who couldn’t decide if he was going to give up his Turkish citizenship or recuse himself from classified briefings.

Just imagine.

Life is stranger than South Park and a Family Guy crossover episode.

Maybe…Just maybe…

Fetterman being elected is in my mind the largest piece of evidence that there wasn’t voter fraud but that there really is that many Russian collusion, illusion, delusional, Muellerized, twice impeachmentized, J6ized, bat soup eating, triple vaccine boosteredized Brandonites among us. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

There ya. Go towards the light.

Only took 7.5 years but hey progress

Yes…the accumulating evidence of lib stupidity proving the actual degree of sheoplization on steroids using TDS as the MSM weapon has taken me by surprise.

1 Like

There ya go. As long as you understand that it wasn’t voter fraud, however you want to supplant your previous error.

There is much, Much, MUCH…regarding the 2020 election that hasn’t been explored. The political establishment is very strong and united with the MSM, social media and to a degree…George Soros. As time goes on, more and more will be revealed. There’s nothing I can do about it except watch.

2 Likes

Blah blah blah. Not fraud. Not George Soros. Just information you don’t approve of. Get back in the shining of the bright light

2 Likes