Senate now voting on final confirmation of Kavanaugh

Neither is Trump, even though he and his supporters like to pretend he’s one.

Trump has inadvertently done far more for conservatism in this country then just about any so-called conservatives.

2 Likes

Trump is most definitely not a conservative.

1 Like

So you can’t offer any unquestionable proof?

3 Likes

Delighted by the enlightenment of R Collins and the cohesiveness of the R party sans Murkowski. Special nod to Joe Manchin for voting for the truth and justice.

It is a good day.

1 Like

Congresswoman.

Three FBI couldn’t. What chance did she have. Women’s behaviour during this whole debacle has set their cause back by decades. Way to live up to the stereotypes ladies.

There is a thread with a gazillion posts on the subject. Maybe you could read that.

I see no need to repeat all that here.

… and not one shred of proof.

If you say so.

possible but not a sure thing unless the dems get ALL their dead out to vote. A book deal is a much more secure payoff.

I just did.

I have, there was no unquestionable proof offered.

I was thinking since you say it DID happen you might have some unquestionable proof to offer the class.

Short way of saying “I have no proof, just my belief” then.

Just as I thought.

No more presumption of innocence in this country anymore.

Presumption of innocence only applies in a court of law.

I think Kavvy is a liar and a sex pest. I believe the accusers.

I’m sure you believe OJ was innocent, too.

I believe that OJ Simpson had the presumption of innocence that he had, and the court found him not guilty of a crime. What I believe he did or didn’t do is irrelevent.

So from here on out, you will belive any accusation against any person in something that is not being prosecuted in court?

No. I listened to the testimony and read as much as I could prior to the hearing and came to my conclusion.
He’s a liar and a sex pest (and probably an alcoholic) and Republicans don’t care. I didn’t expect they wouid either, given past history.

Go ahead.

Dems have a similar history to what you accuse republicans of.

2 Likes

Didn’t we learn from “To Kill A Mockingbird” that we should not judge someone without proper evidence? The Republicans did. Most of the Democrats, not so much. I wonder what’s going to happen to the one Democrat that voted for Kavenaugh…

2 Likes