Senate intellegence committee :Putin meddled to help trump

or the g7 meeting, that was a good one

Nice deflection. :wink:

Well, to be fair, I suspect Putin will be well pleased with his performance. :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve already reminded many of them who are still offering full-throated endorsement and support of him that he personally signed off on fully funding Planned Parenthood, and all I get are crickets. It tells me that their alleged belief in being strictly pro-life is nothing but a cheap facade. Hypocrites, the lot of them!

2 Likes

Yeah, talk about over-performing. :joy:

define what you mean. Someone who will perform traitorous acts on behalf of another country?

After Trump got Bolton waffling on Crimea, Putin’s fer sure gonna give Trump an “Exceeds Expectations” and maybe an “Outstanding” performance rating.

Key goals going into Q2 will be keeping continuing Russian hegemony in Syria, increasing degradation of decades old structural orders including WTO/NATO/EU, and keeping Manafort in a state of silence or, if that is not possible, a state of deadness.

Trump’s happy for his rating and excited about the prospect of continuing successes in the next quarter!

1 Like

given our greatest problem… immigration… I’m glad Mexico didn’t get its manchurian candidate.

1 Like

I remember that one, how did it go again? Oh it was the swamp creatures in congress that MADE him sign it lol.

1 Like

you want to see someone killed… for your political reasons?

yes. I believe this.

Yep…because to the cult, nothing is ever the fault of the Master.

That Bechard affair thing seems a little out there as far as conspiracies are concerned, but if that were true it would be one of the more ironically bad things Trump has done, and I’m quite sure there will be some excuse for it or the normal we didn’t vote for him because of his morality. It would smack them right in the face and they’d love it.

Dropped in another thread by another poster, but relates to Syria, so adding here too.

1 Like

I completely agree on all counts.

How many votes did the Ruskies get for Дональд ?

Libs can make some whine from the sour grapeskis.

Is there some reason you can never make a response on here without creating a strawman? Like you are keeping multiple families in business with all the straw you have to use to create these posts.

Notice nowhere in the post did I mention him killing anyone. It isn’t my fault you make the assumptions you do, just makes you look foolish when you do.

duuude…you said it.

Ooof.

The “other shoe” is going to be many, many shoes. And much bigger than the initial shoes that we’ve heard.

I said shoot, I didn’t say killed.