Senate intellegence committee :Putin meddled to help trump

the committee agreed with the intelligence agencies

“The committee concurs with intelligence and open-source assessments that this influence campaign was approved by President Putin,” the panel said Tuesday in a report that endorsed as “sound” the intelligence findings issued in January 2017. The committee said there was a body of intelligence “to support the assessment that Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for Trump.”

so much from trumps denials…
of course it wont matter to hum or the trumpers. they live in an alternative universe where putin is our friend

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-03/senate-russia-probe-agrees-that-putin-meddled-to-help-trump

Yeah but they didn’t actually collude …

No shocker here.

So we officially have on one side, the ICA, bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee, the current DNI, SoS, Director of the FBI, AG/DAG, SecDef, along with basically all heads of intelligence under the prior administration, along with anyone with even a shred of intellect and knowledge of this issue, in agreement that Russia did in fact attack our election process as a means to damage Clinton and help improve the electability chances of Trump.

On the other side we have Vladimir Putin, Devin Nunes, and Donald Trump, who claim that Russia and Putin did no such thing, and in fact Trump and Putin claim that they didn’t even attempt to interfere in the election at all.

Now, let’s see which side the Trump base decides to align themselves with here. :thinking:

7 Likes

…and they found collusion right? I mean, that’s what the accusation has been all along. It isn’t that Russian involvement benefitted one candidate over another. It’s that the Trump team colluded with Russia…now has that finally been established?

And the immediate deflection from the OP. Took less than 10 minutes. How unsurprising.

2 Likes

You nailed it!

:rofl:

Of course, it was as predictable as the sun coming up.

1 Like

Collusion is what this whole investigation was about. There has never been a question that Russia meddled. The question was/is did the Trump campaign join forces with them? Now laugh, spin, yell racist, yell Nazi, light deflect, light your hair on fire, wear a pink ■■■■■ hat or what ever else it is libs do? Was there collusion?

Russia got their "Manchurian Candidate’’ and you don’t care. Just say so.

No, collusion is but one aspect of the investigation

Nope.

Yeah…I know. Hey CNN…is that you?

The initial appointment letter’s scope:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

We already have multiple indictments and guilty pleas related to (i). Right?

We have multiple indictments and guilty pleas, or cooperating defendents related to (ii). Right?

So you ****ing fail again. It as if you enjoy getting keel hauled and love that you have zero credibility or respectability.

3 Likes

This isn’t a binary choice. The real issue in play here is whether or not Trump colluded with Russia. Thus far there is no evidence of that, despite the Senate Intelligence Committee finding.

By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the
Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as
follows:

(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States
Department of Justice.

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI
Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are
applicable to the Special Counsel.

It was about more than just collusion, and judging by the number of indictments already issued, there is more.

1 Like

That is not “the real issue”. But then again, you don’t peddle in reality so I’m not surprised you missed it.

You’re just another Trumpist shouting at the clouds.

3 Likes

We don’t know what evidence there may or may not be. We, as the general public, are not privy to what evidence the investigators have at this point.

2 Likes

Do you see the first item listed…that’s the “collusion” I mentioned. Do you see the other items listed, those were added by Rosenstein and Rosenstein only. That’s when he exposed himself as an establishment weasel.

Putin says that Russia didn’t meddle.

You said this isn’t a binary choice … then you gave a binary choise. :astonished:

1 Like