Senate intellegence committee :Putin meddled to help trump

Hahahahhahahahaahahhahaha…hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No seriously we only have trumps tweets and the house report…lol

No it is not. It is only a piece of the investigation.

The deep state leaks like a sieve. If there was even a smidgen of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia, it would be on the front page of every newspaper.

There was no collusion.

It most certainly is a binary choice as it relates to whether people side with all of the people in the know who validate that Russia attacked us to specifically damage Clinton and specifically assist Trump, or whether they side with Putin and Trump who deny that this is what occurred.

The collusion aspect is but one part of the total investigation(s) occurring right now.

Thats been explained a number of times but some people aren’t capable admitting they are wrong.

1 Like

Wrong. The first does not relate to “collusion”, as that word is not even in that scoping element, is it?

Were there links between Russia and Trump campaign members?

Yes. And several have pled guilty already. Flynn is cooperating.

2 Likes

Actually, I gave no choice. I simply stated my position. I’m not asking anyone for anything.

While I’m not gonna down this road of dumb with you…the deep state doesnt leak…that’s stupid…

There you go. In one thread you are running cover for a sexual predator who preyed on innocent young kids. And here, you are attacking an American who has devoted his entire life to upholding the rule of law and defending the Constitution. Because…reasons.

5 Likes

I’m not going to get into a discussion on this nebulous "deep state, " but Robert Mueller is the type of investigator to hold stuff very close to the chest. It’s not his style to put information from an investigation on the front pages of newspapers.

My original statement stands.

2 Likes

Then you just used a phrase completely randomly and out of context. That is even more palm plant.

A binary choice assumes that one is asked to make a choice between two alternatives. I offered no alternatives and am asking no one to make choice. Thus, simply stating my position as an alternative to the two choices I was offered, is not offering a binary choice.

Specious claim based on pure speculation with no basis whatsoever.

And of course the ultimate irony is that Trump tried to sell himself as some kind of "law and order’ candidate.

Law and order my ass. Two of his associates are already under indictment.

1 Like

In the alternative world they come to conclusions before they get the facts.

1 Like

Are you claiming that Trump isn’t in the know, as the President???

lets recap.

russia meddled in the election…
numerous trump campaign officials had meetings with russians tied to the government and failed to disclose them despite being required to do so.

yet according to the trumpers— theres no evidence of collusion… at the very least thats circumstantial evidence. there may be hard evidence but we dont know since unlike the trump whitehouse mueller doesnt leak like a seive

3 Likes

No worries. President Trump has some alone time with Putin coming up. They’ll be able to craft the next generation of messaging for his supporters on this. You won’t be left in the awkward position of having to make blatantly false assertions like, “Collusion is what this whole investigation was about.”

With any luck, they’ll come up with something for you to disseminate that has even a passing acquaintance with the known facts and the already manifest assessments.

2 Likes

He was never about law and order. Nor are his supporters. As evidenced by their countless posts here.

1 Like