Senate Intel commitee: No collusion

Which it is… With the limited “investigating” the committee has done, there is no evidence…

“The only thing I’ve addressed is whether we had facts that suggest there was (collusion). We don’t have any,” Burr told reporters on Tuesday. Asked whether the committee’s investigation exonerated Trump, Burr said: “Just saying what factually we’ve found to date. We haven’t finished our investigation.”

2 Likes

200 witnesses, 400,000 pages of documents and they still haven’t found any collusion.

Keep spinning.

Just like Trump you make up facts as you go along

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/politics/warner-splits-with-burr-on-collusion-question

“Respectfully, I disagree,” Warner said Tuesday. “I’m not going to get into any conclusions I’ve reached because my basis of this has been that I’m not going to reach any conclusion until we finish the investigation. And we still have a number of the key witnesses to come back.”

LOL. Good try @WildRose

go find a trump flunky to spout your “facts”. we here on the forum are way too smart for that kinda stuff.

The truth belies them.

Allan (correcting people on Hannity since 2002)

4 Likes

What information does Mueller actually have and when was it announced publicly?

you know as much as any other private citizen to what information the Mueller and the house have. Most of the house evidence was in closed session and turned over to Mueller.

Allan

There were no facts in their article. They reference the highly partisan HIC memorandum written by Nunes as the source of these alleged “facts.” The same Nunes that hasn’t even read the FISA application and subsequent renewals for himself.

Conspiracy theories are fun. But they aren’t facts.

2 Likes

Well that’s an untrue statement. Mark Warner directly disputed Burr’s characterization and conclusions.

1 Like

I didn’t make anything up. Warner is crawfishing. The fact is they haven’t found any collusion.

No he didn’t.

Yes he did. His statement was linked already. We can all read it for ourselves. :rofl:

Then provide the quote from it where he disputes not having found any collusion.

I’m not going down a goalpost change rabbit hole with you. My comment stands. And it’s not what you’re mischaracterizing it as.

Why haven’t you addressed the posts about it being a conspiracy theory and not a fact regarding the FISA warrants? :thinking:

2 Likes

so far. Investigation incomplete. should not we wait for all the facts to be presented to the public before issuing a blanket statement. you are jumping the gun to protect the president. let the facts come out and then you can state “collusion” or “no collusion”

obviously however, plenty of criminality among those working on Trumps campaign.

Allan

What intel did the 8 House investigtions have regarding Benghazi that the FBI did not?

No, those are opinions, not facts.

Here are some facts:

The FISA warrants are legally valid because they were properly signed by judges on the FISA court. None of those judges have said they were “tricked”.

All of the judges who have seen all the unredacted evidence have found enough probable cause to justify the warrants. In other words, no fraud has occurred.

2 Likes

They never will find “collusion” ever because collusion has meaning in the criminal code. It’s a red herring.

What Mueller has documented in painful detail is a criminal conspiracy (a legal term) in which members of the Trump team worked with Russian officials to gain help in the campaign in exchange for policy considerations favorable to Russia.

What has not emerged is a clear-cut proof that Donald Trump was personally involved in this activity… and maybe people underneath him kept him isolated from the incriminating details. He was, however, the clear beneficiary of this criminal conspiracy.

So it may be right that there is no “clear-cut proof that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians,” but that statement is irrelevant. given that any American patriot should reject the Putin regime’s interference in our elections and should want our government to take every step to make sure it does not happen again.

The protection of the honesty of our electoral process is much more important than the fate of Donald Trump. I fear that people are placing protecting Donald Trump ahead of protecting America.

3 Likes

Nice article on the senate Intel committee clearing Trump in a bipartisan manner…

“NBC News’ intelligence and national security reporter Ken Dilanian reports that the Senate Intelligence Committee has come to a bipartisan conclusion that there is no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/02/12/nbc_dilanian_senate_probe_finds_no_evidence_of_russian_collusion_in_trump_campaign.html

And if you read between the lines, they started the investigation on a Trump joke at a press conference… “Hey, Russia, if you got Hillary’s e-mails” Or something like that.

You can imagine McCabe or someone yelling " we got him, now". What a sad episode in our history. The children with power had a tantrum.

1 Like

Yeah, your title is inaccurate and the Democrats on the committee would disagree. From your link:

The disagreement comes, though, over the pattern of contacts we’ve all seen and heard about over the last few years, more than 100 contacts between Trump campaign officials and Russians. The Democrats say that those are — those remain highly suspicious and that there’s a pattern that still raises questions. But the Republicans say we don’t know in the end what those were, and Richard Burr said publicly look, the motives for those are unclear. We may end up with a report that says you decide, American public, whether there was collusion. Another important fact here, Hallie, is that they are nearing the end of this investigation, we are told. But that once they interview their final witness, it will take another six or seven months to prepare a report. The American public may not see the fruits of this for some time…

Why should non delusional Rep. Adam Schiff accept what the delusional Republicans in the Senate determined regarding collusion?

What the telling does is just showcase they likely didn’t really do a thorough job of looking into the issue and most likely kept Democrats on the committee from probing as deeply as needed.

Why should anyone on the LEFT outside the committee accept their no collusion conclusion?

How many people on the RIGHT outside the Republican investigative Congressional committees, that could not pin criminal indictable wrong doing on Hillary Clinton, ever accepted the results of those finding?

Thank GOD that legitimate Special Counsel Robert Mueller is on the job looking into the possible Russian interference in our election in 2016, with a possible collusion link to the Trump campaign, as well as his discovering and prosecuting other discovered criminal activity.

The FAT LADY is still in her dressing room!

If I were innocent Donald Trump I would be tickled pink to know that soon legitimate Special Counsel Robert Mueller is bound to fully and totally exonerate him of any and all suspected wrong doing.

Any day now!

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I wonder what Trump will think of the Republican Politicians within his own Party
who doubted if he was guilty or not?

The Liberal Mainstream Fake News and Democratic Politicians sure went
after the President with this Fake Witch Hunt. I guess that there
credibility is going to go down, further than what it already is.

May I suggest you edit your title to Bipartisan senate Intel committee. I had started a thread on this subject and they merged it for their silly reasons, but I thought the most important thing was it’s a bipartisan conclusion. Thanks…

1 Like