Securing the oil

Lol

5lols

1 Like

Good boy Doug, good boy, now roll over and let Trump rub your tummy.

Seriously mate you act as if Trump is a close friend or family member the way you always excuse his behavior.

Even his own party were critical of how he handled the ME. Some of his most loyal senators and congressmen acknowledged Trump ■■■■■■ up on this and here you are continuously defending him.

LMAO… Is there any sign that the profits of the “industrial military complex” (PS… it’s military industrial complex… thank Eisenhower) are suffering under Trump?

Throwing this out there, could he have meant gas stations? Lol.

The man is very stupid.

What would you see as the essential difference in meaning between “industrial military complex” and " military industrial complex"?

Putin.

1 Like

Knowledge of history?

So this argument is an argument by numbers and not a very good one at that.

Ho hum.

Trump wins this hand too.

:arrow_heading_up:

So, “the industrial military complex” has a knowledge of history, but “the industrial military complex” doesn’t?

Or, “the military industrial complex has a knowledge of history, but “the industrial military complex” doesn’t?

Im 100% sure even you dont believe that such scenario could really happen. But you have to throw sand to our eyes, i get it. :wink:

Well, what Trump did has been done. If the end result is good, he made the right choice. We’ll have to wait and see. What we do know for sure is that Trump inherited a global situation that was clearly the fruit of lousy decisions by his predecessors… who ironically continue to insist that their advice should again be sought and implemented.

1 Like

And Assad.

And Erdogan.

ISIS Leadership.

Lindsey Graham seems to be coming around after a few tugs on whatever it is that Trump and Putin have on him.

Other than that? I got nuthin’ (free Presidential Hyphen®).

The Trump retreat…

https://twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/1186204442431016960?s=20

The Trump Retreat.

A propos.

Nice way to set up your continued support of Trump no matter what happens.

If the end result of Trumps decision is not good you will just pivot to previous administrations and absolve Trump of any blame.

I have never in my life ever made excuses for a politiican, even one I voted for. If they screw up or are not doing a good job I will be critical and not vote for them again.

With Trumpists its all defend defend defend. No matter how stupid they look when Trump pivots and takes an opposite view as to his original position.

Certainly your strategy is why we wound up in Vietnam.

And now we know that you can be wrong even when you think you are 100% sure.

I cannot understand why he’s so terrified of being outed. It’s not like everyone doesn’t already know

2 Likes

Some people will do anything on camera for a few dollars. Are we supposed uncritically to believe a particular explanation for that video footage?