Secret ballot in senate for removal?

Psssst… the memo isnt the only piece of evidence or correspondence

1 Like

Yes there is always evidence just around the corner. Been hearing that for 3 years now. :grin:

1 Like

Pssst the secret bunker series of transcripts has been a huge flop.

:male_detective:t3:

No it doesnt

1 Like

Yes, and as Mueller tried to explain in his testimony, the best place to vent the evidence as it relates to the President is… in impeachment hearings. So, all is going as it should under the constitution.

1 Like

Obviously, if I don’t agree with everything Trump and the Republicans do and say, I must be the one with the bias…:thinking:

Then why obstruct congress and keep Vought from complying? Just put him under oath and this whole thing get wrapped up quickly…

I think you brushed up against the wall of your bubble.

:bathtub:

That is a moronic talking point demonstrating that you simply do not understand the process. How can a hearing with 46 Republicans attending be a secret?

1 Like

Because the white smoke was from their pizzas…

I have no idea what’s going to happen, but all of the top Democratic candidates are beating Trump in the polls. They don’t need me to lend them hope.

I admire the credulousness.

It appears that you are the one in the bubble.
I am part of the working class and having student loans paid for does not anger me in the slightest

Totally agree. A secret ballot to remove the president sounds like the beginning of the end of our stability.

I say this as someone who thinks the current President is the biggest national embarrassment since Ulysses S Grant’s rendition of Camptown Races at the 1872 White House Karaoke Jam.

Her association with Donald has tainted her. Another 4 years of him in the WH would cement that.

:performing_arts:

Cause what is said in a SCIF stays in a SCIF.

:european_castle:

It has nothing to do with evidence but rather an ongoing 3 year tantrum from the radical left because they didn’t get their way in 2016.

I have news for you guys. You will not get your way in 2020 either.

3 Likes

Go get him. The impeachment should soften him up plenty.

:european_castle:

1 Like

You’re forgetting to add Secret Soviet Sauce.

:hamburger:

The calculation in the article is based on the statement that the Vice President doesn’t get a say in impeachment matters. No support is provided for that statement. Could it by chance come from the following:

“As President Of The Senate the Vice P. is a tie breaker for 50/50 votes. As a result he doesn’t vote in cases other than a 50/50 tie and as the transition from 66 votes to the 67 votes needed for convicting a sitting president is not a tie, the VP is not going to vote to ‘break a non-tie”

All of which would have nothing to do with a vote to change voting procedures.