Secret ballot in senate for removal?

Donald doesn’t, otherwise he wouldn’t be going bananas trying to deflect and obfuscate.

:banana:

He didn’t do anything wrong. And even if he did, so what? Donald and his administration are safe as kittens.

:cat:

Three swings and three misses.

I am liking the prospects of Nikki Haley breaking the D and R Presidential rotation in 2024.

I am more long game than brand tarnishing.

:soap:

3rd and 4th hand hearsay is much better huh? :roll_eyes: Talk about confirmation bias.

Release the transcript and prove them all wrong. How many people have come forward with the same exact testimony?

1 Like

I’d love to. When will the rest of it be released?

Haley isn’t a Republican?

They’ve all pretty much proved themselves wrong. This one heard it from that one who heard it from someone else who presumed there was a quid pro quo. What a clown show.

The transcript is already released you just don’t like it.

What the administration released wasn’t a transcript it was memo… Why is it taking so long for Trump to release a transcript from April? Isn’t it as simple as just sending a copy? Why would it take till the end of the week?

She could potentially be a third in a row R term President if she runs and wins in 2024.

Paying off college debt infuriates working class people who felt they could not afford it and did not spend the $.

:money_with_wings:

All that is missing is the translation time.

:peach:

Oh, I see. I think she only has a chance in 2024 if Trump loses in 2020.

The transcripts were created in a foreign language? LMAO…

Yeah, whatever.

That memo was garbage. If you want me to believe this admins side of the story, they must release the full transcript. Not some memo they put together so their supporters can repeat like trained parrots: “Read the Transcript! Read the Transcript!”

It is very gracious of you to lend hope to the challenged field of 2020 D candidates.

:tornado:

The problem with that “if” statement is that under the constitutional process, they are suppose to be voting on evidence - not by taking polls from their constituents.

But I understand some people may place the whims of mob rule over the constitution.

Read the transcript or provide some sure enough evidence. This is a nothing burger just like the Mueller investigation.

Hopefully Schiff will have to testify before the Senate. Lots of us want to know about reported collusion between he and the leaker/whistleblower.

Garbage because it doesn’t confirm your bias. I get it.

Is the transcript a complete record of every word said by all the participants of the telephone call?

LOL… Russ Vought is acting director of OMB… He can clear all this up by testifying and providing the documentation requested by the house… If it’s all legal and clean, there will be plenty of evidence he can provide…