Search warrant issued for intelligence committee chair burr

Ok millennial.

Generation Z I thought?

Both apply.

Are you sure?

Guilty.

Absolutely.

Mandate that all investment portfolios be liquidated upon election and put into blind trusts until they leave office.

It wouldn’t be an infringement, they’d lose nothing but the ability to gain through insider trading.

The law requires those contracts are competitively bid upon and awarded through DOD, not congress.

A president cannot do so.

If Senator Burr did anything wrong in the selling of stock, just before the crash, he should be punished by the law…agreed? Now, do you want the same for Senator Feinstein and the others who coincidentally did the same thing or…is that different?

2 Likes

Investigate away. The stock Feinstein sold around 24 is at 42 today. Why would selling a pharma stock be insider trading? Wouldn’t you buy pharma stock?

i disagree. the right to property does not go away when you’re elected

1 Like

The outcome isn’t relevant. It’s the intent that’s being discussed. Why would you choose to sink to a lower level of honesty, when you clearly have a choice not to in this discussion?

1 Like

if they did teh same thing they should be punished the same. but as far as i know burr was the only one who sold stock himself (and had his brother in law also do it)

fienstien had her husband do it

3 Likes

It’s the knowledge and the action done on the Senator’s behalf that’s the crime. Did she pass along insider information and an action taken based on that information? That’s the crime…period. Now…are you honest enough to apply the standard you’re holding for Burr, the same as Feinstein or…is it different?

I said investigate away, that’s fine by me.

Intent. In a health crisis where you are counting on drug companies to come up with and produce a cure, what intent was there in selling pharma stock? How is selling pharma stock profiting from insider trading? Would you expect pharma stock to go down substantially in an uncurled epidemic? Explain your logic.

What was the information that would lead Feinstein to believe a pharma stock was going to go down?

if she traded on non public information lock her up. she and burr can share a cell. no problem with that at all

1 Like