Search warrant issued for intelligence committee chair burr

No knock raid, actually. :slight_smile:

IDKā€¦Say steer defense contacts or something in that vain, to a corp that he has an interest etc, lean on congressmen to make it happen.

How am I the victim in that?

Are you a tax payer?

On stocks I own. How am I victimized by their trading?

With a CNN crew?

Suppose the company whoā€™s stock you own got jobbed out of a major contract and went under or took a huge financial hit, all because the Potus steered the contract to his interests? Kinda make you a victim wouldnā€™t it?

Any more than if they lost it for any other reason? No. You think thatā€™s what happens?

Do I need Trump to know to dump anything China?

Annndā€¦thx for playing.

You donā€™t understand what youā€™re whining about. So Burr knew China flu was going to be bad and dumped. How does that hurt me? What did he steer?

So the next time I hear ā€œChinaā€ and ā€œvirusā€ in the same sentence, if I dumped all my airline stock, how does that victimize you?

We werenā€™t talking about Burr, we were talking about a Potus steering contracts to his interests. But you know thatā€¦I asked if a Potus should be allowed to trade.

The thread is about Burr.

How do you think a President ā€œsteersā€ to his own interests?

Of course they should.

It was about Burr and congressmen in generalā€¦and I asked question if a Potus should be allowed toā€¦Totally related.

Why shouldnā€™t he?

You donā€™t think a potus can pressure people to do what he wants?..Just look at the current occupant, thereā€™s maybe 1 or 2 GOP congress critters that arenā€™t afraid to criticize the guyā€¦lol

TDSā€¦

You know who did the civilian contracting in Vietnam?

TDSā€¦OKā€¦LOL

enlighten meā€¦who?

You can find out for yourself. And when you do, you might even understand why I asked.

You asked the questionā€¦you provide the info.