Sean Hannity/Senator Ted Cruz Should Consider Leading a "Million Patriot March" on Washington D.C

There were no districts where there were more voters than registered voters.

None…that was debunked early on.

This is what I mean…you keep regurgitating stories that have been debunked.

And you haven’t answered the question as to why the Dems forgot to steal the Senate too.

Well if this is the case, what on earth were you worried about that you wanted to mollify them with an audit?

I mean…I can go back to your posts where you said that you had 20-30 years of retirement and you didn’t want the social upheaval.

You want me to post those again?

This is like a bad rerun of Col Jessup’s testimony in A Few Good Men (If you gave your men orders that Private Santiago wasn’t to be touched, and the men always obey your orders, then why would Santiago be in any danger?)

Maybe they didn’t forget but were expecting more down ballot damage to republicans, which they were.

You think that march will be societal upheaval? No, that could come down the road, not right now.

The whole point to committing massive fraud is to be SURE.

You’re not going to be sure…why would you do it?

Especially since supposedly the vote counts kept being “stopped” so the fraudsters could know how many ballots they had to manufacture.

So you would have us believe these fraudsters were so good as to be able to create tens of thousands of ballots to make sure Biden won…but they got sloppy when it came to down ballot races?

I love it when the competency of the plotters changes to accomodate the facts on the ground.

It’s all kinds of awesome when that happens.

You also can’t just manufacture as many ballots as you like without setting off alarms, or do it in every city/county. And not saying it is likely, merely possible.

Say that again?

You can’t manufacture as many ballots as you like without setting off alarms?

Really…how interesting…:thinking:

What’s the threshold, do you wager?

25,000?
50,000?
100,000?

How many states?

Wouldn’t pretend to know the number, not a statistician. But I know it exists.

I can tell who didn’t read the Senate Intelligence report. It really shows.

1 Like

Yeah…I know. Please post anything from the report you think proves me wrong and I’ll wait right here.

More like a “Million in my feelings because my guy is a loser”, march

The whole report proves your claim of no Russian collusion wrong. I will not argue reality with someone who has the wool pulled over their eyes.

So, just like Anti-Trump marches last time around. But with pyrotechnics last time.

I wish they could work boat parades into this March. I am going to miss them so much.

Yeah…probably so, but no pyrotechnics. LOL

March on losers…

Maybe someone will scream at the sky and you’ll get a good meme out of it, cheer up. Or better yet. go sell them Biden cheated t-shirts and make some cash.

The right isn’t good about organizing marching and if they are marching it’s not a good sign.

That’s what I thought…you’re regurgibleeting what you’ve been fed and when it’s time to back it up…ya got nothin. Thanks for playing. :sunglasses:

Here…allow me; Like the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who released his findings in April 2019, the Senate report did not conclude that the Trump campaign engaged in a coordinated conspiracy with the Russian government — a fact that Republicans seized on to argue that there was “no collusion.”

The Senate Intelligence committee found evidence of collusion you could choose to take the time away from your flock and fight and read the report. Those whoever the report know the truth.

No…I’m not a meme expert like you guys are. I’m doing pretty well, really don’t need a side hustle to make some cash. That’s probably something up your alley though. Get Money!