Sean Hannity/Senator Ted Cruz Should Consider Leading a "Million Patriot March" on Washington D.C

Not sure that constitutes America. Was the Daley machine America? Fairly certain if some people are cheating its not America as a whole. Not that I have seen any convincing evidence anyone is.

Are you also fairly certain the allegation is just that “some” people are cheating? That Trump is calling out a “Daley machine.” I hope not, because that’s an abysmal comparison.

Quite confident the accusation is not America is cheating, yes.

Just some of America?

Some people in America, sure. And?

I guess we just disagree on the scope of the allegation. I think it’s broad enough to indict the American electoral system. He’s blaming the American electoral system is my point.

Our election system is antiquated and untrustworthy in my view. Not even matching signatures now as an example.

Okay. And?

And it’s valid to criticize it.

It’s definitely valid to criticize it. But declaring most of it rigged is a really bad move. Even conservatives-kinda-for-trump know it.

He has no business claiming fraud without rock solid evidence, won’t dispute that.

Fortunately it won’t have to be our business anymore.

1 Like

Trump doesn’t care if anyone believes his lies; he just wants people to repeat them.

2 Likes

Sean heard you. Now do him up proud and don’t forget to bring a dish to pass.

2 Likes

make sure to donate and set up recurring monthly donations too…

I am putting on a fundraiser for the disabled veterans that day and am already committed but thanks for posting and I’m glad Sean is reading his forum.

March on 2022! Keep America Angry!

1 Like

…says the regurgibleeter of Russian collusion for 3 years. :sunglasses:

Sore loser parade.

At least they won’t be wearing vagina hats and burning stuff down.

1 Like