Sean Hannity/Senator Ted Cruz Should Consider Leading a "Million Patriot March" on Washington D.C

I said very early on that the polls were sheople food that’s being fed to all of the sheople that the shepherds intended to manipulate. How accurate were the polls? Let’s just start there? How accurate were these supposed professionals at their job? The intent IMO was to set this whole thing up, so that those doing the dirty work, would have a better opportunity to go unnoticed because it would be what the polls suggested?

I am not in a position to verify what I’m suspecting but the two I mentioned in the OP, are or have a better access to find out the truth. If the truth is, Biden won an honest election…I can live with that but if our election was tampered with, I want this force crushed…by every law they broke.

Wait. What?

The police have something to do with monitoring the elections?

Like ever

4 Likes

Oh you’re just “throwing this out there for consideration”.

Got it.

:rofl::rofl:

This would be hysterical if it wasn’t so sad at the same time.

Have any of these people ever actually…you know…worked an election in their lives?

1 Like

You just broadened the conspiracy considerably, meaning even more people would need to keep it secret. I’ll wait until I see actual evidence of cheating, so far I haven’t see any.

I have only picked one thing in life to be professionally good at but those same tools that I use for that goal, I also use to inspect the world around me and that’s all I’ve done here and I smell a rat.

1 Like

Agreed. This would take many to coordinate and I can’t believe that if there’s any merit to what I’m suggesting, it could be kept a secret.

1 Like

How in holy hell does what you do in life (which you have told a lot of the members on this forum including me but i won’t repeat) provide you with these discernment skills?

1 Like

How could such a conspiracy and plan on such a large scale that would require hundreds if not thousands of people to work it over the past year ever be kept a secret.

We get leaks when a small handful of politicians work together but now were expected to believe that somehow this insidious plan that was to be carried out over weeks and months is a perfectly kept secret.

None of this, absolutely none of this stands up to rational thinking and scrutiny.

2 Likes

When you don’t know the subject matter about which you’re talking, it’s easy to smell lots of things.

2 Likes

Tell me, @Smyrna…did you “inspect the world around you” and “smell a rat” when in 2018 Gov Kemp won a very close race for governor in Georgia against Stacey Abrams?

Because while he was running, he stayed on in his role as Secretary of State, where he controlled the regulation of elections.

While SoS, he performed a voter purge using a method that has now been discovered to be the most inaccurate way he could have chosen to make sure people’s information was accurate.

And those who were purged just happened to disproportionately affect likely Abrams voters.

I’m trying to remember your copious threads and posts on that subject.

Maybe you still have them?

4 Likes

So now, you admit that a party or state official could facilitate cheating?

There is a difference between suppression and fabrication of ballots.

Can’t happen?

From https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/pacei-voterfraudcases.pdf

Daniel W. Reynolds
DISPOSITION: 2016
OUTCOME: CRIMINAL CONVICTION
Fraudulent Use of Absentee Ballots
Daniel W. Reynolds pleaded guilty to three counts of absentee ballot fraud and was sentenced to two years’ probation. Reynolds, the chief campaign volunteer for Commissioner Amos Newsome, participated in falsifying absentee ballots in the Dothan District
2 election between Newsome and his rival Lamesa Danzey in the summer of 2013.

Janice Lee Hart
DISPOSITION: 2015
OUTCOME: CRIMINAL CONVICTION
Fraudulent Use of Absentee Ballots
Janice Lee Hart pleaded guilty to eight misdemeanor counts of attempted absentee ballot fraud in connection with misconduct while working on the 2013 campaign for District 2 City Commissioner Amos Newsome. Prosecutors charged that Hart was not present when absentee ballots were signed even though she was listed as
a witness on the ballots. In the election, Newsome defeated his challenger by only 14 votes and received 119 out of the 124 absentee ballots cast. A judge sentenced Hart to 12 months in the county jail for each count, which he suspended to two years of probation for

Can’t happen enough to swing a National election.

It’s a stupid crime to attempt to commit.

It is far, far easier in our system to suppress votes than to create them out of thin air.

Isn’t it interesting which party goes out of its way to make voting more difficult…

3 Likes

Interesting how a) these cases almost always seem to happen in small local elections and b) the people get CAUGHT?

Interesting what you learn when you observe the world around you and make reasonable inferences.

1 Like

Events in the election are putting Biden’s election in a little more doubt right now.

His lead in Arizona is shrinking…the remaining votes are in areas that make it likely that will continue to happen.

He leads Nevada only by ~8,000 votes.

Looks like he’s going to come up just short in Georgia.

Projections in Pennsylvania look good but he still trails Trump there.

It will be interesting to watch certain people’s reactions and how their stories will change if Trump actually pulls this off and wins.

Events are making an excellent case for COUNTING ALL THE VOTES.

1 Like

Patience.

That is what people lack these days.

2 Likes