Sean Hannity Responds to Latest Fake News Attack

What is a “crock” is, you didn’t answer the question. Are you willing to get rid of all federal government cheese, redistribution programs? Hannity is. Are you?

JWK

The unavoidable truth is, our Fifth Column social democrat political leaders’ plan for “free” college tuition will be paid for by confiscating the paychecks of millions of college graduates who worked for and paid their own way through college and are now trying to finance their own economic needs.

No I’m not. Govt. programs like the one Hanity avails himself of are valuable they encourage investment. Other programs have similar positive effects on our country. Some are duds for sure, but many are not.

I with Hannity was honest with his audience members about this reality - that he likewise values govt. programs instead of convincing you guys he hates them all.

What is most delicious about this hypocrisy is that Hannity availed himself of govt. cheese started by his most hated president - Obama.

Uh oh.

Sean Hannity’s real estate venture bought houses through a property dealer who was involved in a criminal conspiracy to fraudulently obtain foreclosed homes, according to records reviewed by the Guardian.

In 2012, a shell company linked to the Fox News host bought 11 homes in Georgia that had been purchased by the dealer, Jeff Brock, following foreclosures. Brock transferred the properties to corporate vehicles that sold them on to the Hannity-linked company at a profit.

Michael Cohen case shines light on Sean Hannity’s property empire
Read more
Brock pleaded guilty in 2016 to federal charges of bank fraud and conspiracy for his role in an operation to rig foreclosure auctions between 2007 and 2012. He was sentenced to six months in prison and had to pay more than $166,000 in fines and restitution.

Some of the houses sold on to the Hannity-linked firm in 2012 had been acquired by Brock from banks later named by prosecutors among his victims. But the justice department declined to identify specific properties sold in the rigged auctions. Hannity has not been accused of any wrongdoing and there is no evidence he was aware that Brock was involved in fraud.

1 Like

And what the hell is the problem with Hannity buying foreclosed homes, fixing them up, and renting them out?

Have you seen what ‘zombie homes’ do to a neighborhood? Have you ever lived in such a neighborhood?

That Sean is buying and fixing up these neighborhoods and doing his damnedest to not let neighborhoods go to pot needs to be applauded. And he didn’t tell people for one reason: It’s called doing good in private, instead of blaring it from the rooftops.

You liberals disgust me.

Uh, no. You could buy foreclosed homes long before Obama came to power. Fannie and Freddy existed long before the Obama administration, and every bank in America has such a list if you are smart enough to ask them for it.

And the FHA loan guarantees have existed since the great depression. and was not an Obama administration invention either.

The only thing Obama ‘invented’ was loan modifications…which had a 50% re-default rate, and were an utter disaster.

But what is really firing me up is you seem to think it’s somehow ok for people to suffer instead of someone like Sean Hannity using his wealth to help them out.

It speaks volumes about you…you really need to quit while you are behind.

Of course, if you really think you are winning this argument, I’ll be more than happy to keep giving you the shovels to keep a hole for yourself.

[quote=“johnwk2, post:55, topic:187, full:true”]

And why has the Guardian not published a story outlining how the Clinton’s have used their political positions to rake in hundreds of millions of dollars? Even at the expense of transferring control over 20% of our uranium deposits to a Russian company.

Unlike the Clintons, Hannity did not hold a government office of public trust and use it to feather his family’s nest. Why does that not bother you or our Fifth Column Yellow Journalists[/quote]

Was it hard to learn to speak in talking points, or did it come naturally to you?

I know I know…because it doesn’t have calls to “lock her up”, it wasn’t a fair and balanced story.

1 Like

I noticed how convenient you left this out in your attempt to smear our host.

Christopher Reeves, an attorney for Hannity, said the Fox News host was not involved in choosing the houses bought via Brock and “has no knowledge whether these properties were involved in the fraud”.

Reeves said neither Hannity nor the company used to buy the properties “had any knowledge regarding Mr Brock’s wrongdoing” before being informed by the Guardian on Monday.

Actually turning single family homes into rental properties is a terrible way to revitalize communities.

Sean Hannity would have performed a more valuable service to the communities had he flipped the homes, not kept them as rentals.

1 Like

Actually, it is likely Sean Hannity got fleeced because he through the shell company was a PURCHASER of homes from someone who committed fraud.

And what is the alternative?

They either become drug gang hideouts, or fires waiting to happen. Do you really want to live next door to that, or a rental?

I live in one of those war zones, and I’d rather live next door to a rental than a drug cartel thank you.

Sean, I’d like to extend to you an open invitation to buy zombie homes anytime in my neighborhood. I live in Syracuse, NY (WSYR is your affiliate here), come anytime and I’ll give you a tour and buy you a beer myself.

G[quote=“floydefisher, post:73, topic:187, full:true”]
And what is the alternative?

They either become drug gang hideouts, or fires waiting to happen. Do you really want to live next door to that, or a rental?

I live in one of those war zones, and I’d rather live next door to a rental than a drug cartel thank you.

Sean, I’d like to extend to you an open invitation to buy zombie homes anytime in my neighborhood. I live in Syracuse, NY (WSYR is your affiliate here), come anytime and I’ll give you a tour and buy you a beer myself.
[/quote]

I just sketched out the alternative.

In the post.

Trouble reading?

If there is a buyer, sure. If there is no buyers, you might as well rent them out instead of leaving them empty.

Again, back to my point…keep them occupied, instead of empty.

(this is to the comment by Jay Jay above…still learning this forum)

You realize I’m not allowed to quote the whole article, right?

He’s doing it for profit. Which is fine. I outlined the issues I see with this situation above. Feel free to disagree, but don’t make stuff up.

FYI - hit the quote button and it will reference that user and the post, but hide it.

Except they got them very cheap as they were foreclosures. Often makes renting attractive.

Bet you this story isn’t done yet…

Hannity also may have slipped cohen ten bucks as well so he could be his lawyer…but then also claimed he wasnt his lawyer…lol…

Spot on…

Huh? He invested in repeating himself?