Sean Hannity Responds to Latest Fake News Attack

Originally published at: Sean Hannity Responds to Latest Fake News Attack | Sean Hannity

It is ironic that I am being attacked for investing my personal money in communities that badly need such investment and in which, I am sure, those attacking me have not invested their money. The fact is, these are investments that I do not individually select, control, or know the details about; except that obviously I believe in putting my money to work in communities that otherwise struggle to receive such support.

I have never discussed with anybody at HUD the original loans that were obtained in the Obama years, nor the subsequent refinance of such loans, as they are a private matter. I had no role in, or responsibility for, any HUD involvement in any of these investments. I can say that every rigorous process and strict standard of improvement requirements were followed; all were met, fulfilled and inspected.

The LLCā€™s are REAL companies that spend real investment money on real properties.

1 Like

Sean Hannity isnā€™t being being attacked for investing his personal money in communities that badly need such investment. He is being criticized for being an ardent defender of Michael Cohen, including repeatedly having him on his show without notifying his audience that he has a personal and business relationship with him.

Well, there are a couple of troubling things here:

1. Sean Hannity uses his microphone to rail against government regulations and hosts attacks on Dodd-Frank, legislation designed to curb future foreclosure meltdowns. Meanwhile, he profits from foreclosures. So is his small government/limited regulation position driven by his reading of the constitution, or his desire to buy foreclosed properties? This is why disclosure matters. His audience deserves to know if there could be ulterior motives.

2. Some properties were bought with federal government guaranteed loans. Kind of hard to take some one serious who complains about the fed overstepping, while taking advantage of a federally backed loan - where does the constitution say anything about backing millionaires buying foreclosed properties?

3. One HUD backed mortgage started under Obama. Lol. Then, were renewed by Carsonā€™s department. He did not disclose this while giving Carson a glowing softball interview. Is this because he believes Carson is a great HUD director, or because he might want to increase that loan again in the future?

And basically, this is the same old conservative gameā€¦use the power of politics for private enrichment.

nothing illegal here. Nothing really immoral IMO. But hypocritical and dishonest to his listeners IMO.

6 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

ā€œYou have no reason to remember, but we came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt, ee had no money when we got there, and we struggled to piece together the resources for mortgages for houses, for Chelseaā€™s education. It was not easy. Bill has worked really hard. And itā€™s been amazing to me. Heā€™s worked very hard.ā€

2 Likes

I guess you think you have a point here, but you really donā€™t. What Bill and Hillary did was get rich off of Billā€™s being the president. (Putting aside the obvious lie that they were flat brokeā€¦I mean, come onā€¦there certainly werenā€™t as rich as they would become, but broke? Noā€¦) That is a fairly straightforward thing in America - politicians cash in through speeches and books etcā€¦

that is different from the conservative long con, which is to specifically use their ideology to make them, and their chosen friends, wealthy. Like, for example, using your ideology to push for less wall street reform, only to then buy up the foreclosed properties that result from that policy.

The more typical ones are ā€˜outsourcing to shrink the size of governmentā€™ only to shift the pay from unionized public sector employees to non-union privatized corps who pay the same workers less and keep the profit. But I digressā€¦

1 Like

Whataboutismā€¦neatā€¦doesnā€™t change the hypocrisy.

Carson did increase it by 5 millionā€¦drain the swamp comes to mindā€¦Iā€™m not sure there is anything more swampy than this.

Iā€™m wondering if you guys are aware that Hannity believing in hard assets. Heā€™s not into stocks so where else does he invest in?

Beside he is investing with others, itā€™s not like he owns them outright or taking advantage of our hud laws.

As for 87 million I highly doubt that. Maybe total with other investors.

Oh, I think thatā€™s great. And all well and good.

Itā€™s just a little problematic that he doesnā€™t disclose his interest in foreclosed real estate while preaching the deregulation of lending. And accepting federal govt. loan guarantees is hypocritical since he complains about them. And not disclosing that Carsonā€™s HUD increased his loan by 5m before his softball interview isnā€™t very straightforward.

Where did you read that he is investing with others?

This attack is being orchestrated by a Fifth Column movement in the country and stoked by Yellow Journalism. Anything to keep our current Administrationā€™s accomplishments off the front page. Itā€™s a big, freaken distraction!

BTW, my wife and I saw Donald Trump as the lessor of two evils during the election. But subsequent to the election, we have changed our feelings because of Trump actually keeping many of his promises.

Regards,

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media, Yellow Journalism, Hollywood, and a corrupted FBI, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary

1 Like

So freaken what? Get a CB set and start your own show!

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America borders.

1 Like

You do remember he defended Elizabeth Warren she flipped some houses. Saying whatā€™s wrong with restoring homes and reselling em. It add value to local community and it provide jobs for local contractors.

So I askā€¦what the hell is wrong with you?
I see word filter doesnā€™t work). I know few people do that and you know the profit margin is extremely thin.

1 Like

I didnā€™t hear you complaining when the Obama Administration set up a multi-billion dollar green energy money laundering operation.

JWK

__80% of green energy money taxed away from the wages of hard working American Citizens WENT TO Obama donors._

1 Like

Itā€™s Hannity money. You libs donā€™t get a say where or how he invests his money.

You think he has time to run a businessā€¦specially flipping houses? That alone is full time job.

1 Like

the funny thing is you think this is all there is to this. Nobody is arguing what he did was wrong with the info we have. It is hypocritical to rail against government agencies while using them for your own gain. that old do as i say not as i do you folks love to live by

Stop with the baloney.

I, and many others, ā€œrail againstā€ the IRS and our current federal tax system. And although we use its fine print to make sure we only pay what is legally required, that does not make us hypocrites.

JWK

ā€The deception of the appeal for a ā€œconvention of statesā€ lies first of all in the name of the project. If you open your pocket Constitution, itā€™s easy to see that the convention authorized by Article V would not be a ā€œconvention of statesā€ in any sense of the word.ā€ __ Phyllis Schlafly, 5/24/2016

1 Like

rightā€¦but Iā€™m not sean hannity. Heā€™s the guy that had problems with THAT govt. program, but gladly accepts the one that helps himā€¦

See?

LOL comparing an obligation to a benefit, and pretending itā€™s the same thingā€¦

I donā€™t know anything about Warren flipping houses. Did she take govt. guarantees like Sean?

1 Like