SCOTUS expected to rule on Trump tax case tomorrow

Well, you did just say you would only vote for Trump over an old white guy and Hillary. Ooops :grimacing:

correct…Ooops, I thought I put an “or” between “guy” and “that”.

Hmm, who’s he running against again? The guy who’s son used to ride on daddy’s airplane to China and coincidentally got a billion dollar deal for his trouble. Versus, what was it again, money laundering. Tough call.

Tough-ish.

It’s amazing that some are fine with a POTUS doing all he can do to keep his finances and business dealings secret…

1 Like

Has Trump not released financial information as required by law?

Here are Joe Biden’s last 3 years of tax returns…enjoy.

https://joebiden.com/financial-disclosure/

I want his families tax returns.

IMO…SCOTUS will not allow it…and it wouldn’t surprise me if the vote was unanimous.

I will be filing a foia if SCOTUS rules against trump.

The public needs to see this.

Allan

Allan

Same time!

Really, I am anticipating SCOTUS going against trump based upon the orals I heard.

Allan

LOL.

But you don’t care if trump releases nothing.

So funny…

2 Likes

It’s not difficult.

IRS + Obama embed in IRS + leak by IRS Obama embed = it would be known.

2 Likes

I think NY will get them but Congress will not.

Is his family running for president.

I missed that announcement.

Allan

The IRS is the government entity that gets involved with tax returns to decide if they were done properly? Other than that, viewing them must be on a volunteer basis and I believe that’s what the SCOTUS will say too.

Haven’t followed this, but if they have an actual case they’ll get the information, provided they have probable cause and are only seeking relevant years data. Congress won’t get ten years worth because they are looking for something.

you mean, the public needs to see the media to make a mountain out of every little mole-hill they find because the democrats have 0 to offer and their candidate is a bumbling train wreck

1 Like

these would mean something if biden had actually grown (massive) wealth and produced something in society instead of being in politics for 50 years