SCOTUS expected to rule on Trump tax case tomorrow

They’ve literally been held up in court for years. Don’t be naive indeed. Learn how things work dude.

It’s not an act.

Ooh personal shots. So brave.

why i dont know.

it all depends on so many factors

nov is a long way off

So is pretending that the IRS over the years has never audited Trump and would have discovered any malfeasance.

1 Like

■■■■ that.

It should be a Maury Povich reveal.

“The results confirm…you are the tax cheat!”

• Nancy Pelosi jumps up, does a dab, says “I told all y’all! Nuh uh! Nuh uh! Pay up!!”
2 Likes

Oh you mean the audit he’s been lying about for years pretending that’s why he couldn’t release his taxes? That fake audit?

such a fine upstanding org, totally unbiased and true to their mission…

(so unlike the fbi)

And you know this how?

if you know something about trump’s taxes that we don’t know (apart from what showed up in maddow’s mailbox) please…

spill it

1 Like

I think the court will save the banks from releasing his records

IRS said they weren’t auditing him.

Also, they don’t release the results of audits.

So you’re oh for two there, slugger. Wanna try to whiff on a third? Feel like you have it in you.

Convenient way to dodge the fact that the IRS wouldn’t say ■■■■ unless it was a criminal prosecution and even then they still wouldn’t say ■■■■■ the USA would. Or did we forget about that?

yeah and here you are pretending to believe none of the raging wide-eyed loon leftists within the irs wouldnt ever leak anything

get real once

Oh this is like your “the lack of legal trouble in the Obama administration proves how corrupt it was” thing.

Lol. Okay dude.

“obama?”

lay off the “D’s dogs” and iron city Tommy

dont know what youre talking about

The speed at which a response is typically produced indicates advance notice.

Also, I briefly dated one of Congressman Oxley’s communications people about 15 years ago; there was a big decision around a whistleblower thing related to SOX, and I remember her getting wind and working on something before the ruling was announced. It was inconvenient for me.

Understand also that federal judicial clerks are often personal friends with congressional aides.

4 Likes

Only over Hillary and Sniffer Biden along with any other old white guy that capitulates to cancel culture and the far left.

But if Kamala Harris were the nominee, you would not vote Trump ?

I would not vote for her. She locked people up in her district for marijuana and then laughed about herself smoking it in college.

The left runs the absolute worst candidates available. I thought you guys were gonna push for tom hanks this time. Him I would have probably voted for. Instead you guys went for the sniffer. I will vote Trump over him no matter how checkered trumps past.