School organized playtime for the Children of POC on Public School Grounds

So a municipal governmental body (public school district) in the United States can promote and conduct a officially sanctioned activity, where the right to participate in the activity is determined by the race/ethnicity of individual students. Sometimes you can’t just make this up. I hope parents bring a case under the Civil Rights Act against this school and the specific employees who came up with this.

Denver elementary school under fire for planning ‘families of color playground night’

3 Likes

All those years spent teaching our children that racism is bad. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

This statement is not reflected in your link.

In fact, all your link shows is a sign.

1 Like

“Exactly how the event would have unfolded remains unclear. One of the nation’s leading anti-critical race theory activists, Chris Rufo, tweeted what appeared to be a school sign advertising the event.“

Rufo!!! :rofl:

Let’s get outraged and call something racist when we don’t even know the details of the event.

If white people can come, is it still racist?

3 Likes

In the link the article says they don’t know how the event would have been conducted because it didn’t happen :rofl:

If Rufo actually did care he could have contacted the school first and asked…. But he doesn’t.

He makes his living off of one thing and one thing alone.

CRT.

2 Likes

The man has a pinned tweet on his page asking for donations to help his fight against crt. It’s like actually you know i don’t even know what it’s like.

This was my favorite part.

Exactly how the event would have unfolded remains unclear. One of the nation’s leading anti-critical race theory activists, Chris Rufo, tweeted what appeared to be a school sign advertising the event.

Hmm…I seem to be missing the “no whites allowed” piece.

i want a families of whites playground night then too

1 Like

Please define People of Color. Are whites People of Color?

3 Likes

I actually don’t want that. I just want a family play night, any family in the district is invited, and you are welcome to bring friends.

5 Likes

Do we know if they are excluded. If so, I might have an issue.

Luckily for you that already exists.

That isn’t what I asked. Are whites People of Color? The sign says People of Color.

It’s next to the whites invited sign.

Replace “People of Color” with “Black History”…

Now how do you feel about it?

That’s literally every night. This school district sees value in planning events geared towards families of color. If white families want to attend then all the better.

History isn’t a child in that school district. History isn’t a family in that school district, history isn’t a current resident of that school district. All you are doing now is trying to rationalize and justify bigotry.

6 Likes

I knew it, I just knew it. Every school in the country is following this script, and I don’t even know what this script is. It doesn’t matter. Nothing matters.