School organized playtime for the Children of POC on Public School Grounds

Not as I understand the term, no.

Does the sign say ā€œPeople of color onlyā€?

Youā€™re mad because the sign didnā€™t specifically invite white people?

1 Like

Lets try a word game:

Thatā€™s literally every night. This school district sees value in planning events geared towards white families. If families of color want to attend then all the better.

2 Likes

LoL. I love when people act like racist ā– ā– ā– ā–  never happened in this country.

I have a question for you. Do you think there is value in families of color spending time together discussing and sharing their unique experiences?

1 Like

Is it though?

Are white people invited to black history night?

:+1: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Iā€™m disappointed that segregation is making a reappearance and that too many find the bigotry it represents just fine.

4 Likes

Who isnā€™t allowed to attend?

Past ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  behavior does not justify future ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  behavior.

2 Likes

This isnā€™t ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  behavior. This is white people throwing a hissy fit because something isnā€™t about them.

4 Likes

Iā€™m disappointed that people donā€™t know what true segregation was in this country and apply the term to an event simply because it has ā€œcolorā€ in the title.

1 Like

Go ahead, keep on rationalizing segregation.

1 Like

Segregation is segregation. There is no this amount is okay, but this amount isnā€™t. Those who think otherwise share a lot of values with Nathan Bedford Forrest.

2 Likes

Who isnā€™t invited?

This makes it sound like whites get to use the playground every night and blacks can only use it when they are invited. This isnā€™t the 50s or 60s!

1 Like

Blacks and Hispanics. Asians are too good at math to count.

3 Likes

Soā€¦how about an afternoon for white families to meet each other and talk about their experiences but blacks can come tooā€¦if they want to?

1 Like

You are assuming the segregation.

Are Europeans excluded from Asian Studies?

Are men excluded from Feminine studies?

See, your problem is that you are confusing subject matter with intent. This may easily be nothing more than unfortunate wording caught up in your culture war against the CRT myth.

Get back to us if whites actually end up being excluded. Until such a time, you are doing nothing more than performing grievance theater.

2 Likes

Segregation in the US has a very specific meaning. Are you talking Jim Crow like or the literal definition?

Because if you are talking the literal definitionā€¦ I have a secret to tell youā€¦ ready

White people live around white people
Black people live around black people

We naturally segregate

1 Like