Schiff: Pence aide provided new impeachment evidence - but VP's office classified it

Thank you for bringing this up.

Republicans have invented this scenario where Dems were hell bent on impeaching Trump ASAP.

Of course that isn’t true. If it were, Democrats would have acted on Greens articles of impeachment that he filed over 2 years ago, October of 2017, which is where your unlinked, unsourced quote comes from.

Now we know why you didn’t link it. Kinda shady .

6 Likes

Knowing what is being discussed is not moving the goal posts, it’s being informed.

2 Likes

We know that Democrats love being reckless with America’s national security by the way the Hillary Email Scandal developed. It’s not a surprise that Shifty Schiff is now trying declassify very important documents that Pence wants kept secret. What is Schiff trying to hide by demanding this declassification? Until Schiff is willing to testify publicly under oath I’m going to doubt anything he says regarding “impeachment”.

2 Likes

a democrat introduces articles of impeachment over and over for years…

while other dems talk about it and vow to do it

but democrats arent hell bent on impeaching him. lol

do you actually believe these idiotic narratives, or are you just, you know, “doing your job?”

1 Like

dont forget how he made up a story about how the phone call went and portrayed that to congress

desperate doesnt even cut it

1 Like

Desperation is classifying testimony to keep it from the public…

yeah i know nothing should be classified anymore because that’s “desperate” lol

but desperately trying to declass it is not desperate…

what a world

Or lying about lying.

Schiff is clearly competent. They’re terrified of that because they’ve seen who’s going up against him, and Nunes and Gaetz are, like Trump, so far in over their heads and in Nunes case are in on it themselves .

2 Likes

You do realize all anyone on the HPSCI has to do is read the testimony into the record?

i dont blame you for deflecting from the point of my post

Schiff is just giving Pence a chance to cooperate but if he is unwilling, they will make the testimony public.

“if”?

i thought it was decided that they were trying to hide something

Well this doesn’t look suspicious at all.

You’re right. Event Nancy tried to discourage him to no avail. She knew it was a desperate reach.

Well yeah because it will be bad for Trump.

No she didn’t. I’m beginning to doubt libs know what the word “evidence” means.

2 Likes

It’s not the same phone call. This is a call Pence made “to follow up.”

A win in November.

Because testifying is never known as “giving evidence.”

During her Nov. 7 deposition, Williams testified that on the Sept. 18 call, Pence was simply following up to a Sept. 1 meeting with Zelensky and in advance of a meeting between Trump and Zelensky at the United Nations in New York scheduled for the following week. She described it as a “very positive call” and said there was no mention of any of the investigations that Trump had been asking Zelensky to pursue.

Her original testimony.

Nothing burger.