Schiff: Pence aide provided new impeachment evidence - but VP's office classified it

I’m not buying anything, including that the supplemental testimony contains classified information… All Pence has to do is declassify the supplemental testimony and let us decide…

1 Like

Yea he has it in the same desk as the proof he had on trump and Russian collusion?

1 Like

Yep the libs rely on people like him.

2 Likes

People who can actually follow the evidence?

1 Like

theres no reason the public needs to see it

Gee I wonder why you think that.

2 Likes

you shouldnt have to. i already stated why

Ooooo… Because it’s double top secret? Let the public decide, some of us are big boys and girls and can decide for ourselves…

1 Like

most of you arent, and can’t, actually, and only believe narratives put out by democrats and their media robots

1 Like

Given the history of this thread, it would appear some of us are more familiar with the actual testimony in dispute than others. It’s evidence, why do you oppose the public seeing the evidence?

2 Likes

i already made that clear

thx

Plenty has been made clear in this thread already… There are plenty of Trump supporters that didn’t have any idea about the call between Pence and Zelensky. It’s almost like they really don’t care about the evidence at all despite claiming that there is no evidence.

see - you’re already running with narratives of nonsense

We will see the classified portions of her supplemental testimony… It’s only a question of when…

now you got him

1 Like

Obstruction is a crime…

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1203100688911360001?s=20

It’s just a process crime!

Don’t apologize since the Dems keep moving the goal posts on impeachment it’s hard to keep up and they are not sharing their “Impeachment for Dummies” manual. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Rep Al Green (Impeachment Party - TX):

“There is no limit on the number of times the Senate can vote to convict or not a president, no limit to the number of times the House can vote to impeach or not a president.“

Yeah. It’s Schiff that has no credibility and is making desperate arguments.

5 Likes