Say her name. She deserves it

No, you didn’t.

But I don’t care. We’re in tin-foil-hat territory here, and I just don’t care what you believe anymore.

As far as I’m concerned, I’m exiting the rabbit hole.

The deep state is covering the OD up!!!

I think Republicans should run with this theory and don’t stop until they expose the real truth. Pretty please

YES, I did

Now you can attack the source, as your politics dictates

Better tell your squad leader.

After Sorazz has his violent scum burn down the courthouse, then we’ll see how it goes.

Didn’t you just call another poster out for prejudging? How are your made up scenarios any different?

Unfortunately I’m not projecting.

You can go explore and gather data, for when you report in to your squad leader comrade.

Quick! before he’s deleted!

Maybe later. I’m busy shopping for a new cabinet on Wayfair

1 Like

You tried connecting the two and it’s obvious, just quit weaseling and crawfishing.

“Con’s” are not freaking out over any discussion of racism, we object to the obvious lies being used to perpetuate the myth of supposed “systemic racism” which nobody can even define.

No I didn’t, you simply misunderstood what I meant. How narcissistic is it to keep insisting that you know what someone meant over the person who actually said it. Holy ■■■■ that is crazy

9VrsRNeA0SHcEeos1h

2 Likes

Sticks and stones…needs a media blitz.

Full public awareness campaign.

An entire generation skipped school that day.

That is how people interpret Defund the Police.

Like it or not…that is what the mobs and destruction produced.

Been thinking that all day.

1 Like

“Racial slur”

One group or individual called someone or group a bad name and the two sides had it out.

Just pure stupidity.

Violates biggestal99 number one principle

“don’t bother people”

Allan

Considering the use of the “n” word as part of a centuries long scheme to violently oppress black people by white people…white people have lost the right to use the word.

“Cracker” has no such history associated with it so is clearly different.

Interesting you didn’t go after the OP for saying, without evidence, that BLM was involved…but are about to spend 500 posts going after someone who said, without evidence, that they weren’t.

Kind of reveals your priorities.

3 Likes

I didn’t read the op. Your priorities are pretty clear though.

They are both racial slurs.

1 Like

No, that isn’t what happened, read the story.

You can’t spin, weasel, or crawfish your way out of this one.