Say her name. She deserves it

Do you agree?

1 Like

Sadā€¦

Beautiful girl. How many innocent people has BLM, Antifa and their supporters killed since George Floyd?

1 Like

Good question. I believe lots of people will die because of thisā€¦mostly indirectly.

The ā€œsummer of loveā€ is spreading throughout the country. Not a bad time to exercise oneā€™s second amendment rights.

One too many.

1 Like

Now more than ever, ALL LIVES MATTER!

#ALLLIVESMATTER

2 Likes

Unless they order the cops to seize your rifle like they did to that couple in Missouri.

Thatā€™s a given unless youā€™re a racist. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

This is sadā€¦ but you seem to be taking advantage of her death by one or two people and blaming it on several different organizations as if saying ā€œblack lives matterā€ grants you representative powers for said organization.

2 Likes

Not saying this deserves death butā€¦ why yell a racial slur at all? Whoever said that probably deserved their ass beat but not death.

Also, just because some says black lives matter, does not mean they are a PART of the BLM organization.

Hmmmmm!

Ban blm signs, flags, merchā€¦

Two armed groups of young adults get into an altercation at 3:30 am on the evening of July 4th.

2 Likes

Saying all lives matter should not be a death sentence.

2 Likes

You, you, you, you. Blah, blah, blah, blah. Do you really think anyone is uncertain of your disdain for me? I think we get it already.

Define ā€œsupporterā€

Iā€™d say zero but ā€œsupporterā€ is very vague

Everything said before the word ā€œbutā€ is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

1 Like

Itā€™s not.

It certainly isnā€™t a smart thing I say after getting into an altercation with a group you know is armed.

Altercation is saying all lives matter. She died for saying that and left behind a 3 year old child.

All lives do matter unless you disagree with that?

1 Like

Anyone that joe biden considers black??

Just kidding.