Say her name. She deserves it

She didn’t deserve to die, whoever killed her should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Someone should have had their ass beat for yelling/saying a racial slur.

Say it now while you can. If Biden wins this will be defined as hate speech.

According to the article the altercation occurred before she said “All Lives Matter”.

I don’t even think she said anything. It was someone in her group… according to her boyfriend.

Someone said a racial slur and followed it up with all lives matter

I remember when hillary said it.

“Ramirez told Fox 59 that they were walking near the canal when someone in his group used the N-word during a conversation, which led to a confrontation with a group of strangers, four men and a woman. Ramirez said that someone in the other group yelled “Black Lives Matter,” to which someone in his group answered, “All Lives Matter.” Ramirez did not confirm if Doty-Whitaker or someone else said it.“

In this case it was.

The article doesn’t mention this, but I wouldn’t be surprised if alcohol was involved in this altercation.

That makes me sad.

Terrible and unnecessary tragedy.

It’s not a matter of disagreeing that “all lives matter”. It’s taking issue with those who use “all lives matter” as a means to disparage “black lives matter”.

The altercation was started because someone shouted the N-Word.

Saying all lives matter didn’t start the altercation.
one of her friend saying the N-word did.

If you agree with all lives matter then how can black lives matter not be included under that umbrella?

saying Black Lives Matter doesn’t suggest that All Lives don’t matter.

This is what makes me sad.

The IMPD is still looking into Doty-Whitaker’s shooting and no suspects have been publicly identified at this time.

Which means there is a whole group of low life’s covering for a murderer. They all suck. Every last one.

who is this “Group” everyone in the city?

Here’s the thing. This girl wasn’t shot because she disagrees with BLM. She was shot at because some one in her group used “All Lives Matter” as a provocation in an already heated situation. Exchange “All Lives Matter” with something else and the result is the same.

If you ask your husband/kids if they love you and they say “I love everyone” how would that make you feel?

Everyone is inclusive of you… but I bet you might not feel like your question is acknowledged

2 Likes

Read the article and decide for yourself. I’m not here to tell you how to think.