Say her name, Christine Englehardt

Christine Englehardt was drugged, raped and and found dead. Two guys Evoire Collier, 21, and Dorian Taylor, 24 were arrested, both from Greensboro, North Carolina. Both are black…she was white.

With all the racial accusation being thrown around as of late…why has CNN and MSNBC fell silent?

Libs were so quick to throw out race card in last couple large shootings…why are they ignoring the race card when the attack is on white girl by 2 Black men?

1 Like

i havent heard much about this

why would that be?

You know it would be front page news…and lib talking heads would be talking about hours on end if it was two white guys and Black woman as the victim.

2 Likes

a lot more than that

the racist left kkk-like blm movement would be smashing apart society again for months

2 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/23/miami-beach-spring-breakers-rape/

3 Likes

Obvious answer for that it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Is every rape reported on national news?

The media was quick to rush to judgement with Duke lacrosse and Tanana brawley. Hmm I wonder why that was? Gee but this an actual fact event goes under the radar. Seems like black privilege is true

3 Likes

Plenty of reporting on it here.

I posted 3 articles of like 11, how many stories is enough?

The op is talking about cnn and MSN c. Nice try moving the goalposts.

1 Like

it is if its two light skin guys drugging, raping and killing a dark skinned woman

4 Likes

This is a strange new form of grievance

5 Likes

why doesnt wapo mention anyobe’s skin color

or have any pictures

well, huh

idnt that something

Why do you think Fox News is reporting on this story?

1 Like

Any examples?

So you are concerned with why fox news reports facts and msnbc doesn’t? Odd

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of using tragedy just to whine about the media.

5 Likes

This was a disgusting crime.

8 Likes

Why does that rape deserve any national attention at all?

Does every murder? Every rape? What is different about this rape?