Say her name, Christine Englehardt

Rape is disgusting in general… to include this one. I’m trying to figure out why the OP needs this to be national news?

No. I’m not concerned about that. Why do you think Fox News is reporting on this story?

1 Like

Anyone with the kind of mental processes that allow for committing a crime like this should never be a part of any society.

6 Likes

Duke lacrosse and Tawana both cases made the cnn headlines before all facts were known. This one didn’t even merit them acknowledging it? Gosh color me surprised

3 Likes

Obviously you are.

1 Like

no answers i see. typical

1 Like

You could answer my question. Why do you think Fox News is reporting on this story? I think it’s because their audience would be interested in the story.

1 Like

Plenty of news on it here, since she lived in Bucks County.

I wonder how much the care here really is, though…since it seems stories like this only get broadcast on these boards to promote a certain agenda.

Hmm…I mean I know when I see a story about a girl getting raped, the first thought that crosses my mind is to report it on a political board.

I mean…who wouldn’t think to do that?

4 Likes

Fox is fair and balanced. Can’t say that for cnn or msnbc

where did the oper say it needs to be national news?

no one is

just make up narratives when you cant address the topic huh?

1 Like

Are both cases the same?

Terrible hate crime.

Where does all the hate come from?

They mentions that MSNBC (National) and CNN (National) didn’t report it. Both are national news… there are plenty of articles on it in Miami. Why does MSNBC and CNN need to report on it?

How do you know this is a hate crime?

So a shooter goes on a rampage in a spa and libs jump on board the racial bandwagon but this is “promoting an agenda”.

4 Likes

Did you miss this from the OP?

why has CNN and MSNBC fell silent?

Seems to me the topic of the OP is being addressed in a spot on manner.

Why won’t you answer the question?

How many articles is enough? I posted 3. There were at least 8 more I didn’t post.

they fell silent on the racial aspect

just like wapo

why?

Both cases were promoted in the same divisive manner by the lib media