SARS-like virus spreading rapidly in China; cities quarantined; cases in US

That’s how it was played off…

I’m not sure a quarantine is going to pass the mustard. It’s likely inevitable. I’m not trying to go doomsday or anything, but I think it’s spread to the point of uncontainable.

They can’t even figure out how clusters are originating, effective quarantine is unlikely.

1 Like

Well there are half a dozen quarantine sites in the US right now.

So far they are working because none of those released from them have passed the virus on.

I wouldn’t have taken you for a censorship fan.

I don’t possess any faith in the US government to handle a quarantine on the scale that I think is going to be necessary. The reason behind that is that other countries have to do their due diligence as well. As much as I lack faith in our own government, I have even less in others.

I’m not. I am however a sanity fan and those guys will just leave you paranoid and full of bad information and conspiracy theories with zero foundation.

Well it all depends. If we can control it at the borders it’s not going to be a big problem. If we get a major outbreak in the interior though all bests are off.

So far they’ve been doing a good job.

Another major problem is that there’s only 3-4 labs in the country that can even run the Cov19 test. If we get any kind of serious outbreak going at all they’l be instantly overwhelmed.

That’s one option … one you are good at.

By that time the lethality rate will likely be down to less than 1/10 of what it is now. In other words, like SARS and the average seasonal flu.

If you think everyone who takes alternative media seriously is in danger of lunacy and paranoia, you would have to be paranoid.

God no…I’m terrible at actual dancing…

I know what you meant tho

The data coming from more developed countries doesn’t show there will be a dramatic drop in lethality like that. It may drop, but it is still far more deadly than the seasonal flu which has a mortality rate of 0.1%

An order of magnitude matters.

The virus is an engineered chimera of SARS and HIV with gain of function improvements in pathology and infectiousness. It’s not going to slow down any time soon. The issue is, whose going to be blamed by the MSM. One guess.

I would expect the appropriate USA federal government department to have the definitive information available via the net and a free call telephone number.

Does that include Antarctica?

Lol cool.

Of course it is. Stop listening to Breitbart. Seriously.

1 Like

Hope your right Samm