SARS-like virus spreading rapidly in China; cities quarantined; cases in US

I would want to believe that the DHS would be using the tool of Twitter to direct people to the CDC and government sites to inform the public on the spread of this disease. Rather than relying on other organizations to do that job for you. And then whining when the outside group isn’t doing it to your satisfaction. But hey, what do I know?

2 Likes

Nope. Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Ken Cooch still whining on Twitter about his broken internet, instead of picking up the phone to get the important information he needs.
https://twitter.com/HomelandKen/status/1232027306732015618?s=20

Does he know he’s on public Twitter, or does he think he’s on his DHS Slack team?

#Incompetent

:zero:

1 Like

Just how many threads are you going to spam with this today?

1 Like

Dude, the tweets of the Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Ken Cooch are in the one coronavirus thread, so keep your blather to yourself.

2 Likes

Policy and public health intersection. This is why it is important to have affordable healthcare and insurance coverage across the board. The un/underinsured are a public health threat and have the potential to skyrocket premiums.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1231959925040939009

Your infowars links and viewing habits are amounting to self-harm at this point.

2 Likes

China has banned all hunting in the country.

So pointing out that John Hopkins is trying to take advantage of people looking for help by putting up a paywall during a pandemic is ok by you? Cool.

Have you tried clicking the link?

No paywall for me. Which leaves us with Acting idiot Ken Cuccinelli harassing a private university for not doing his job.

The rest of the story is internet lemmings following Kenny off cliffs.

2 Likes

Based on what?

They took down the corona virus map.

https://twitter.com/johnshopkins/status/1232020382200320000?s=21

Can I answer?

You would think the acting whatever being in government would have every tool at his disposal and something like this wouldnt matter…

But this is what you get when you elect idiots. More idiots

1 Like

Blathering lol…

1 Like

70 plus years of experience with doctors.

Maybe they were having issues like when this site goes down or into read only mode…

Which is zero excuse for the dude whining on twitter.

1 Like

Massive brain drain leads to this sort of crap. Morons and idiots are running the dumbest possible timeline our government could ever be a part of. Hooray Idiocracy!!

1 Like

So you admit that medicine is not an exact science and diagnoses of symptoms are best guesses. I’m glad you agree so we don’t have to continue arguing this subject to death.

If you don’t like my debate style, why do you keep butting in on discussions that I am having with other people? Seems to me that you would be better off sticking to conversations that I’m not a part of.

Well no…I didnt say that…see here you go doing your thing.

I just said it wasnt exact. Nothing is…minus death everything isnt exact.

Becsuse from time to time you say something that requires a comment. Otherwise typically I just scroll over your posts because they mostly dont matter and you little addition to my comment is why I dont bother. If I wanted to say that i would have

If you don’t like it, you know what you can do about it, don’t you?

They took it down? Or it went down due to traffic?

Then it was back up by the time you posted this tweet.

Your post here is 31 minutes ago. You linked a tweet from 3 hours ago. Why didn’t you post their tweet from 8 minutes before? Or their other tweets between?

Either way, it’s very dumb thing for Kuccinelli to be tweeting about unless he’s sending over some cash to fund the servers.

2 Likes