Sarah Palin's hubby files for divorce, cites "incompatibility of temperament"

Sarah Palin’s husband, Todd, filed for divorce from the former vice presidential candidate and former Alaska governor who resigned before the end of her term in office, the Anchorage Daily News reported today. He is asking for joint custody of their son, Trig, who has Down’s Syndrome.

This might explain why we haven’t heard anything from her in a while.

Washington Monthly posted an op-ed recently headlined, “Sarah Palin broke the Republican Party.” I wouldn’t say broke, but I would say bashed it up a little.

Good for Todd. I’m surprised it took this long. I guess she can’t grift like she used to. :frowning_face:

Shes hot tho…or was, dunno.

The whole Palin family is a train-wreck of Trailer trash.

2 Likes

Being reminded about her grifter, trailer-park family makes me shake my head.

She’s one of the reasons why we have fat donald as president.

4 Likes

Thoughts and prayers.

Nah, not really.

3 Likes

Talk about recycled non news garbage. This is not even suited to wrap up used cat litter. Let’s talk about Joe biden gaffs and Trump derangement syndrome.

Maybe we could analyze the cheating Google.

While no fan of Palin, my condolences on the divorce. Marriages are tough and I hate to see another one hit the rocks.

4 Likes

No fan of her, either, but I gotta wonder what’s been going on with her. Her most recent public appearances a while back were embarrassing, as I recall. We’ll probably hear more about this soon.

She’s a twit, but I don’t wish divorce on anyone. It sucks. It really puts a lot of strain on families and kids and it’s just a very difficult thing to go through. I hope they find their neutral ground and are able to move on.

2 Likes

She was one of the first to endorse fat donnie and that is literally the last I’ve seen of her…it’s like he put her way in the back of a dark shelf.

Isn’t it cute…libs miss her.

2 Likes

How come our comments are nicer than yours?

2 Likes

That’s it. Spot on.

She’s too old for him.

I always thought that it was because he thought she drew too much attention away from him to herself.

That’s possible.

Really…spare us you niceness then.

You want to rethink that again?

2 Likes

Nope. Because I know if this had been Hillary, your side would have been merciless.