Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

And that makes missing payments and taking on extra jobs OK?

Thanks for skipping the content of my post and repeating yourself! Much appreciated!

I know you don’t care at all. It’s going to take centuries for Joshua Tree National Park to recover.

lol, you are trying to say that the tree in that spooky tree photo was damaged because of the government shut down? Hilarious

Does anyone know if Sarah’s mom or husband are religious like her dad?

Missing payments were made up the next month.
Yeah, taking on extra jobs is ok. A lot of people have to pay the taxes that pay their salaries.

Most welcome.

The lashing out, the denial the anger… All because the media lied for over two years, and the Obama admin used the FBI to spy on Trump.

Spy on fat donald? Is that in the Mueller report?

They are still unwilling to acknowledge that the FBI was watching the Russians and trump’s people stepped in it and then lied about it.

1 Like

But whatabout…

Pathetic.

It’s a leftover talking point.

1 Like

Figures.

Seems to have replaced the talking point of how the dossier was the start of the investigation. I wonder why?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/22/sarah_sanders_april_ryan_calling_for_me_to_be_decapitated_this_is_a_new_low_for_liberal_media.html

Par for the course, Sanders is now accusing reporter April Ryan of wanting her to be “decapitated.” Ryan was talking about Trump firing his staff and said he will have to start “lopping the heads off” of some of them especially Sanders.

This coming from the same woman who said people’s heads were in the gutter for being upset when Trump tweeted that Kirsten Gillibrand “would do anything” for a campaign contribution.

April Ryan’s quote was badly phrased but Trump has threatened real violence towards people with Sanders not batting an eyelash.

With the exclusion of Fox News reporters every journalist that asks Sarah Sanders a question at a press conference should use the preamble “will you be telling the truth in your answer”.

Whenever she does a press conference next time, I bet she will be asked a few uncomfortable questions about her own actions.

Regardless of what Sanders has said to defend Trump, I think there is merit in the idea that public figures (politicians, talking heads, reporters, celebrities) should avoid using metaphors and figures of speech that include violent imagery. When they use a poorly chosen phrase, an apology is appropriate, IMO.

It is wrong to paint cross-hairs on a map and say that you are “targeting” your political opponents. It is also wrong to use the phrase “lopping off heads.” It is wrong when the President talks about roughing up reporters, hecklers, and protestors. It was wrong when Kathy Griffen held a faux severed head of Donald Trump. There is a small but not insignificant number of mentally unstable folks listening. It’s important to not embolden or encourage them to take action.