Sandy Cortez in therapy and “served in war”?

So Sneaky and the others were taking her out of context. How unsurprising.

1 Like

She wasn’t even in the same building.

I’d say that is pretty delusional especially if she claimed it was the equivalent to serving in war.

3 Likes

And another one falls for the lie.

1 Like

To be fair, it was “trendingpolitics dot com” that took her out of context.

But they all did just take that random blog as truth, which they do have responsibility for.

Something we learned from libs…

2 Likes

I find it especially humorous that as they decry CNN as trash they run to places like trendingpolitics, GatewayPundit, and OAN. No discernment whatsoever.

Which lie?

The whole premise of this thread.

Oh so we’re just doing a “Barry” thing. How predictable.

Compared to Steve Scalise?

1 Like

Even a rank amateur clinician would consider that as delusional. Fitting really.

No, they wouldn’t. That’s not how therapy works.

More importantly, it’s all a lie. We know that now.

Maybe they have a better understanding of mental health and mental well being than the average trump supporter who storms the capitol after losing an election or makes excuses for those who did.

Not seeing mental health help does not mean one is not in need of it.

What are you trying to compare?

Makes sense to me.

1 Like

People who have actually been on the battlefield, in horrible accidents, been victims of violent crimes etc are “ traumatized”.
Cortez and the rest of the whiny legislators begging for political sympathy were never in any danger on Jan 6th
Sandy Cortez is full of ■■■■ and this is simply part of her strategy to challenge Schumer for his senate seat.

4 Likes

Jump on it and tell us.

Or maybe…just maybe libs haven’t learned how to handle life.

4 Likes

They sure can’t lead.

They coagulate and coalesce. That is what Sandy is up to.

3 Likes

or maybe… just maybe… some people understand the importance of mental health better than others.