Sanders booted by ... Now it makes sense

No it was instigated by a Prez jumping in to the middle of it before the facts came in. And he was wrong as usual.

Hands up don’t shoot turned into self defense. Too late to stop the riot though.

Still was a do as I say, not as I do move.

Was also intolerant at best and easily hateful to many observers. Keep it up, truth always wins.

Not on the level of Obama. It was an Alinsky style strategy for Obama to deliberately divide the country.

We dodged a bullet by defeating Clinton because she learned directly from Alinsky rather than studying about him like Obama.

The pearl clutching from Trumpers is truly a sight to behold

Ok not on the level of Obama, fine

But he is still a divider, so what you reeeeing about

Again it amuses me that conservatives are shocked (shocked I tell you!) at a Trump cabinet member being politely asked to leave a restaurant when Trunp for the last few years has repeatedly

• insulted, derided and attacked private citizens repeatedly on a social media platform reaching millions.
  • 86ed and blackballed reporters who are not of the same political affiliation from briefings.

To those worried that Sanders didn’t get her filet mignon while thousands of kids remain imprisoned away from their families I say…

Waaaaaaah!!!

Cleaned up after that recent Portland riot yet? :grinning:

Such “tolerance”.

Yeah … about those kids … shame on the parents that illegally brought them. Shame on the parents that actually abandoned them.

Even the president abandoned the policy because it was so heinous and cruel. Kinda sad that you still think it’s the right thing to do.

1 Like

They don’t care about those kids. It shows in their refusal to cast a single vote to help them and need I mention their stances on abortion???

Death threats are totally inappropriate!

Whoops wrong Red Hen. I’m sure the death threats will get to the appropriate person soon enough.

1 Like

Cruel? When did it become cruel? It wasn’t cruel under Clinton, Bush or Obama but now it’s suddenly cruel … Now when the Dems corrupt DOJ and FBI were being exposed and splashed all over the front page suddenly it’s cruel.

We have never had a policy of removing all children from their parents and locking them up with no discernible path to reunification when they cross the border…ever. Not with Obama not with Bush not with Clinton.

You might notice that Trunp rescinded the order just recently. Excuse it’s crazy- and frankly evil.

Oh that would just be plain mean. LOL

But I totally agree. Although I personally would never sabotage the food, I would certainly be totally ticked off the whole time I was preparing it having been forced to do something I did not want to do.

But then it’s never about the product anyway, it’s about sticking it to someone to prove a point.

You actually think the current policy was the one which Obama and Bush operates?

Actually, his EO is going to be reversed because it is in direct conflict with the law. That is the reason he was saying it requires congressional members to act. However, like Schumer said, he didn’t want to. He wanted to “keep the focus on Trump.”

… And yes, Obama was big on the separation. Where do you think all these “outrageous” photos that started this charade’ were from. … Obama’s administration. They were wrongfully attributed to the Trump administration.

And again … I have zero problems with it.