San Francisco. Poop city

Not individual deposits but from waste treatment runoff.

Random fact: scientist have managed to track the prosperity of the Mississippian people by measuring the relative effects of human poop in sediment from a number of old oxbow lakes.

Random fact #2: the sewers of Pompeii are rife with ancient poop, which has yielded a wealth of information about their diet.

The people may be castings but the last ones they squeezed out are still with us.

If trumper’s were given the choice to receive a primary residence in either San Francisco or Mississippi but the only condition was that they had to live in it for their lifetime I wonder what they would choose :thinking:

The one where we could afford a place to live.

I think that each :poop: represents a pooping hot spot. When you click on an individual :poop:, more :poop:come into view.

Try clicking the link.

We already did this, just without the map. Typical lack of originality when all you do is parrot winger propaganda.

No mortgage paid for…would it be in Mississippi somewhere or San Franny :thinking:

I would prefer Mississippi.

You couldn’t pay me enough money to live even in Austin (city limits thereof) and it’s at least in Texas.

Fair enough

If you zoom in close enough can you see the individual piles?

Btw … did you see my post mentioning the Mississippian peoples? How they’ve been able to track the ups and downs from sedimentary layers?

Think about what that means.

Even after centuries human crap leaves an identifiable trace, something that you can actually test for.

If money is no object, I would deal with the haters and live S.F. Hopefully in a poop free zone. One quick question. What would they have me do with my firearms?

Seriously? You have to ask?

That’s over forty thousand a year each. Almost any other city and you can live on that.

Then Reagan effectively gutted mental health care and voila… homelessness.

He did. But that was a loooong time ago. California cannot milk that excuse for all eternity. They have had plenty of time to act.

Hmmm… why would a state with the most temperate weather in the nation have a homeless problem?

Both are disgusting but human feces are much more hazardous and disease ridden.

North Carolina has a pretty sweet climate too.

Yeah, I know.

Gun owner = Tim McVeigh.