Same political party that brought you the KKK

(in my best Bill engvall voice)

Here’s your sign.

:smiley:

I saw you deleted my post about the latest poll from Quinnipiac. I assume its for the same reasons, copyright concerns?

Most likely.

There have been a lot of posts that had either quote blocks, or just information that didn’t appear to be the posters own thoughts.

Completely understand. Links to polls to be included for future reference.

Thanks.

:sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
. , . ,

Aw well, so much for someone in anouther post saying maybe I’m reasonable.

:rofl::laughing::rofl:

Back to school wi’ ye junior. Read a book. The philo-sof-i-cal bent of the charter KK’ers can not be known. And you are not allowed to choose jes bekez it fits your agenda.

However, the party affiliation is known. Well known.

Unless I go to right-wing sites or google her name, I don’t see the huge uproar.

They know this. It has been explained to them in a variety of ways, including a breakdown of the voting for and against the Civil Rights Act.

They’re just hoping to . . . what? I don’t know what they’re hoping for anymore.
[/quote]

They are hoping they can rewrite history. Many of them already believe the lies of right wing radio and there is no hope for them.

Hi troll!!!

Getting hired at a newspaper isn’t “seeking power”. Running for office is. Republicans have 100% of the white power / nazi / proudly racist candidates. That’s actual power seekage, bro. This thread falls flat on it’s stupid face.

2 Likes

I don’t know nothing about the Virginia senator but if he called for the extinction of a race that should definitely disqualify him.

I’m with you on the social media witch hunts. My only problem is the double standards. If someone dig up a tweet of Tucker Carlson calling for the extinction of the black race what would Fox News response be?

They would fire him promptly, when it’s the inverse little is done.

Frothing at the mouth lib revisionist history!

You mean the NYTs and Washington Post didn’t carry it they same way they carried on about Barr? That proves it was a nothing.