Same political party that brought you the KKK

There is a huge uproar on social media. Maybe the NYT will cave.

And then the mobs will go looking for their next target

Better take shelter then.

A tech writer from the NYT will be coming to get ya!

I don’t want the NYSlime to fire her. I want to use her as a weapon against the Times when they try to lecture us about racism. :wink:

I’m an old white guy and I don’t feel particularly persecuted. However what’s good for the goose etc. This jong woman is the very definition of a racist. Gotta ax…what was the Times of NY thinking? Are they sending a message to old white guys. If they don’t run her off then we’ll know. Well…we already knew…

Maybe…but it’s reminder. :wink:

Some of those tweets are transparently satire.

A childlike drawing of a graph with the x- and y-coordinates labeled “whiteness” and “weird dog smell when it rains?”

1 Like

There is a tremendous amount of backstory to this incident that most people like the OP will ignore because it completely destroys their victim complex and exposes them as fools.

Some on the left labelled a teen girl racists for singing song lyrics (talk about context).

What were the lyrics? What was the situation?

Somehow, this gets overlooked by conan.

The candidates

Arthur Jones

On Feb. 6, the Chicago Sun-Times reported that Arthur Jones, a longtime neo-Nazi, is poised to be the Republican nominee for a seat in Congress representing parts of Chicago and its suburbs.

is campaign website includes a document called “The ‘Holocaust’ Racket,” which describes the well-documented genocide of 6 million Jews by German Nazis during World War II as “the biggest blackest lie in history.”

I have a better idea. Let’s just agree there are deplorables on both sides and call it a day…

Otherwise when you bring up the NYT it’s only fair for someone to mention the current racist candidate for the Virginia Senate.

Man… even YOU know this is a load of crap. Let’s see how many votes the downtrodden republicans of Chicago give this guy. It is Chicago after all, according to you. Mebbe…5 crossover former dem voters?

Lets see what NYSlime has to say about Roseanne Barr. Now I’m no fan of her, never was and not defending her statement but let’s remain focus.

This is NYSLime

First, the comedian and star of the revived “Roseanne” leveled a dehumanizing insult at Valerie Jarrett, calling the African-American former adviser to Barack Obama the offspring of “muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes.” Then she tried to pass off the slur, by way of halfhearted apology, as a “joke” — as if, somehow, a racist joke were any better than a racist statement.

But credit where due: ABC canceled its highest-rated show, a linchpin of its fall schedule, as a stand against its star’s racism. That decision will probably cut into the network’s advertising profits. There may be no perfect moral actors in this world, but that’s still a moral action.

Here are other links to NYSlime comments.

https://www.google.com/search?q=new+york+times+on+roseanne+barr&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1
And she is a known comedian comedian.

So as you can see the double standards of NYSlime.

If not for double-standards liberals would have no standards at all.

That’s what I mean. If conan wants to talk about left wing racists and not jobs then fine. But he better expect responses like yours unless he’s willing to admit both sides have their share of bad people.

Not going to type the word, she was brought up on stage by a rapper so you should easily be able to guess what it was.

Maybe I’ve missed it, but where are your posts denouncing Corey Stewart, the racist running in the Virginia senate race?

You’re forgot what NYSlime have said about this subject over the years have you?

Ah, okay. Yeah, I can’t fault her for being invited to sing lyrics.

They’re not going to believe it was satire.

They’re going to believe it was after the fact excuse-making.

Which is may very well be.

1 Like