Samantha Bee losing sponsors

It’s a pattern for you - going after the appearance of women whose views you disagree with.

So I presume it’s not Bee’s insults that have you in a twist, but rather her apology?

“BREAKING” = I’m just now creating this thread and I really want your attention"

1 Like

umkay. sorry. still trying to understand this new forum

yeah sure be critical of the anon poster who’s critical of someone’s looks who is in the angry public spotlight.

but not the dozens who “cheetoh jeebus” post after post. or unkown desperate wh dinner comedians trying not to be unkown by laying it on sanders.

shine that blinding hypocrisy you crazy torch!

The “unknown comedian” who was a regular on The Daily Show and has her own series on Netflix?

You also said it was the lamest apology you ever heard. Hence, the justifiable conclusion you were celebrating.

And it was a very classy apology. The woman knows what she is doing. Unlike Laura I.

Why don’t you rethink that one for a few minutes.

She claimed I was celebrating a boycott. It was just another liberal lie.

And silence from the left about Bee and her use of the word. Just complaining about the reaction from the right.

She hasn’t suffered a single consequence. And liberals are just cheering her on.

awe. how you defend her…

“I was trying to reclaim the word.”

What a ■■■■■■■ weasley statement.

How is pointing out the simple fact that she’s not unknown defending her? You should think more.

If she had any class at all she’d have never made the statement to begin with.

idunno… how does pointing out how trump didn’t actually mock disabilities “defending my boyfriend?”

dont break your hypocrisy bone trying to answer

That would make sense if I’d ever said you were “defending your boyfriend”, but I didn’t, so it doesn’t.

So, how is pointing out that she’s not unknown defending her, in your opinion? You said it, own it.

quite amazing, how the leftist brigade of knee-buckling hypocrisy defends Bee yet carried the raging foul mouth leftist Hogg in a golden throne because he tried to silence fox news personalities - with. a. boycott.

And the same cons that were actively defending Rush are now losing their ■■■■ about Bee.

Hypocrisy goes both ways. Lather, rinse, repeat.

So when you said, “liberals have free reign” you meant, “liberals and conservatives have free reign”?

No you didn’t.

Show me the post you’re referring to, or admit that you’re full of ■■■■■

I did the first time, and I just provided you the posts again in the above.

You are all attempting to excuse her behavior by calling it a mistake.

It wasn’t, it doesn’t in any way remotely resemble a mistake and it is not excusible.