Samantha Bee losing sponsors

Me either. I took a lesson on a cruise ship one time(mostly to embarrass my youngest daughter :smiley:) . The instructor said he had never seen anyone he couldn’t teach to dance.

After it was over he decided maybe he had been a bit hasty in his statement. :rofl:

Was a disco lesson.

Lol. Sounds like me.

Are we talking about the word that Ted Nugent used about Hillary? Remember, “Toxic ■■■■■■
That got him cheers from the right and dinner at the White House!

Yep, that is a favorite liberal super offensive word.

no no. pay attention now…

visionless foul mouth adolescent cnn darling political issue centerpiece capitalizing on a tragedy to be temporarily relevant with no useful cause threatening sponsors of a fox news host because he’s too much of a coward to take criticism in the bright public spotlight and compete in the arena of ideas - good

leftist virulent anti-trumper unfunny foul Colbert humor protege drops “c you next Tuesday” about an uncontroversial woman doing uncontroversial things just because shes related to Trump and upsets sponsors who dont want to be even loosely associated with someone on the c list using that word - baaaaaaad

crazy world right?

:smile:

So many dramatic adjectives in there, it’s almost like you’re trying to obfuscate something…

1 Like

Doesn’t get much more intellectual than that.

yes it is. very offensive.

makes one wonder why Sammie would lower herself to that standard huh?

unless to please her liberal “anything goes” trump hating moon-barking leftists.

adjectives and clear lenghty descriptions dont hide much

unlesx one wants to hide from the stinging truth

i never claim anything is “intellectual” as anon posters on a “message board” we are all entitled to our own little opinions

So she should have said “Toxic” instead of “Feckless”? Donald seems to like “Toxic”.

2 Likes

Yes, you’ve made your feelings very well knwn. Righties, good. Lefties, bad.

The problem is, with all those dramatic statements of your feelings, you neglected to actually demonstrate how the respective boycotts factual differ.

Why are you insulting Bee’s physical appearance?

lol i could give a hammered crap about if they are effective or not. i dont seek to demonstrate squat.

i generally dont support them. when adverts feel it is time to walk ftom leftist scum that’s their biz.

when it’s used as a weapon because one on the political agenda left cant take the heat or criticism even in the slightest degree. thats pretty sad. i dont support

i dont support any calls for boycott in fact. idiot left, or the non- idiot left

And yet, here you are, right in this thread - insulting Samantha Bee’s physical appearance and cheering for her losing advertisers.

Because you don’t agree with boycotts.

2 Likes

Live by your sharp tongue and you may die by your sharp tongue.

1 Like

cause i feel like it. as an anon poster on a butthurt leftist vent- site it is unseen

do you question every “cheetoh jeesus” remark??

did you criticize Bee’s remark?

“comedian” at correspondent’s dinner cracking on Sander’s appearance?

mmm yeah… didnt think so

there is no “cheering” at all.

(assuming you are referring to me but are afraid to quote)

do you work for msnbc?

Good thing this wasn’t called “BREAKING” since the article is 7 days old…

I clicked “reply” on your post - and I’m sure you got a notification about it.

So yes, I was talking to you.

1 Like