Sad case but it makes the point on Illegal Immigration and Crime

I think we are going for a SMART wall with technological improvements intended to curb human and narcotic traffic.

The point is to HELP enforcement, not hinder it.

:children_crossing:

I obviously know the story, don’t know your point other than making sure everyone else gets to have this terrible story seared into their minds.

And? This sort of policy has bipartisan support and funding.

Technically its the bullets

Darwin Awards go to self destructive individuals.

Timmy boy took another life with his darwinesque logic.

That is my point and I rest it.

:teddy_bear:

1 Like

In spite of some discouraging rhetoric from legislative leaders, I think this policy is one with broad support.

We can have a referendum in 2020.

:tickets:

No she earned one too. That’s kind of the point of Darwin Awards, the danger is obvious to those who don’t get em.

Nope it only counts if it was murder.

Yes it is.

Yes they are.

You’ve never heard the term “traffic on purposes”?

Yes.

Very much so.

2 Likes

Border control is ugly ideology?.. Why are dems having walls set up walls for their convention then?

Well no, he wasn’t just “some random guy” he was a pro illegal immigration, pro sanctuary cities activist.

His family would have nothing to mourn absent his cause and the success he and others have had up to now in protecting illegals.

Increasing the focus on all illegals doesn’t take anything away from deporting criminal aliens.

It is the criminal aliens getting most of the protection from the left in sanctuary cities who refuse to work with ice or honor detainers.

The big Nationwide Sweep specifically targeted criminal aliens, they just weren’t throwing back the rest when they were also swept up.

Odd, because I don’t think all Hispanics are animals, just the illegal ones who murder people.

So a traffic accident. Gimme a DUI or something and I’ll condemn it.

Focusing on all illegal aliens instead of prioritizing the violent criminals does reduce the number of violent criminals that are deported. It’s just common sense. If your common sense doesn’t tell you this, you could read the article I posted.
Migrants Targeted Under Trump Are Much Less Likely To Have Criminal Records

Reckless driving.